LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 09:36 PM)
If the whispers are for the people trapped on the island for doing bad things, then why is Boone one of the people doing the whispering?

Where did you get that about Boone?

Really? I was wow'd, the entire time I was wondering how the f*** this alternative universe mattered at all. In 2 episodes they integrated it, and now we see that it mattered, that those connected can possibly change either universe.

Why does anyone put any worth into what "Michael" was saying? How do we know that was even Michael?

I got the impression that it was just Smokey messing with Hurley. He got Hurley to not only screw up Richard's anti-Smokey plan, but to bring all the remaining candidates TO Smokey.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 02:20 AM)
So thoughts on why ALT Desmond killed ALT Locke?

I don't think he's dead but I think it's because he wanted to show him his Island reality. Like when Charlie drove Des' car off the pier.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 02:30 AM)
I don't think he's dead but I think it's because he wanted to show him his Island reality. Like when Charlie drove Des' car off the pier.

Bingo that's it. I was thinking it was because he saw Locke kill him in one of his flashes or whatever they are when you see the island, and wanted revenge but your idea is much better.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
I actually thought it was the most entertaining hour of the season. Putting an episode like that was perfect after the intense Desmond episode. Hugo was kicking some serious ass.

I can't say it was the best, but you can see that s*** is about to hit the fan on the island. Desmond's episode kicked it all off and I like Hugo in general.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 01:15 AM)
He's not dead - he's in the promo for next week.

They insinuate he will die in the previews but I doubt it is him that Sayid shoots. Very interesting how in the end of all the people, Desmond tries to kill alternate Locke. However, it would appear that he doesn't do it until after island fake locke tries to kill him, which again shows just how intertwined both realities are.

I'm glad I was patient with the alt world because it is starting to be badass.