LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 11:50 AM)
I like the Jeremy Davies character. My head hurts after this weeks episode.

No doubt. We are going to go back and watch the episode again, because I am curious about some of the characters in the 96 and 04, and if any of the secondary characters were carryovers or not that I missed. There is almost always something that is portrayed one way, but means something completely different in retrospect.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 05:28 PM)
My theory is that when the chopper entered the storm, it got struck by lightning generating the 1.21 jigowatts of electricity it would need.

sometimes it's ok to loft up an easy one to get the joke I was looking for :lol:

i just got to watch last week's episode last night. i found the auction that widmore's dad was at to be interesting, considering he was bidding on the manifest from the black rock, the boat on the island. the seller was also hanso, and in the past i had presumed widmore was associated with hanso/dharma in some way.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 07:31 PM)
I re-watched the episode just to see if I recognized any of the new characters from anywhere else, but I did not. The episode was incredible. I am totally hooked waiting for what happens next.

i'm just pissed we only get three (two?) more episodes then have to wait another month and a half.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 10:47 PM)
Tonight's was a steaming pile but for the most part I tend to enjoy the episodes based on how much I like the character featured. Juliet is one of my least favorites.

She looked good in that bikini though.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 11:21 PM)
She looked good in that bikini though.

Agreed! I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode because I happen to find Juliet's character insanely sexy.

Aside from that, who do we think is Ben's man on the boat?

QUOTE(iamshack @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 06:54 AM)
Agreed! I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode because I happen to find Juliet's character insanely sexy.

Aside from that, who do we think is Ben's man on the boat?

I think it's Michael on the freighter. nothing to back that up other than my own opinion

I originally thought it was just an ok episode but I gotta tell ya Juliet reallly does it for me. I used to think Kate was all that but Juliet....I was not sure whay she couldn't go all Kung Fu on Charolette.

Ben is great and I am really liking the dead pan humor, "see you at dinner" was the best. Right up there with Thomas Magnum, Norm (from Cheers not Norm McDonald) and Kramer as best television personalities in my television watching life.

Also if you know who the Oceanic 6 are that episode was great because you then need to try and think how and why they come to be well at least four of them as the last two are easy.

Charles Widmore you should have saw coming from the last episode. Michael's name is in the opening credits and he has an episode about him this season so he has to appear somehow at some time in some place I would suppose.

After really looking at it though know you see why the boat folks are bad and it is not in an endangering way to the Losties but they are dangerous to the Ben style of life. The thing though is why would Penny not want to be associated with them.....................+

In the end I though t it was pretty good. Off to read the Blogs.

What if Ben's man on the boat is Sayid? We saw him working for him in the flash forward. Just an isolated theory.

Besides Juliet in the bikini, I couldn't take my eye's of that therapists mole. Thought that was the island at first.

QUOTE(juddling @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 03:08 AM)
I think it's Michael on the freighter. nothing to back that up other than my own opinion

it has to be someone that Locke is familar with.

I've heard that Jin is the person in the casket.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 12:20 PM)
What if Ben's man on the boat is Sayid? We saw him working for him in the flash forward. Just an isolated theory.

Besides Juliet in the bikini, I couldn't take my eye's of that therapists mole. Thought that was the island at first.

It's almost 100% michael.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 12:20 PM)

It cant be. Ben said he had a man on the boat before Sayid ever knew there was even a chopper there to get to a boat.

There is no doubts that this episode and last weeks are being used to build into the end of the season stuff. This is all of the new questions and story lines being introduced and grown. You can't think of each episode as its own individual thing. It is a piece of a larger puzzle.