LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

I haven't listened yet, but Carlton Cuse was on Bill Simmons' podcast released Friday. "Bill Simmons talks with "Lost" creator and writer Carlton Cuse about the creation and evolution of the show as it nears the series finale." Simmons is usually a pretty good interviewer when he's interested in a topic.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ May 17, 2010 -> 02:34 PM)
I haven't listened yet, but Carlton Cuse was on Bill Simmons' podcast released Friday. "Bill Simmons talks with "Lost" creator and writer Carlton Cuse about the creation and evolution of the show as it nears the series finale." Simmons is usually a pretty good interviewer when he's interested in a topic.

Listened to it at gym today. Pretty good listen. Bill asks a lot of the questions the pissed people want to ask.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 18, 2010 -> 04:00 PM)
got them all right. :D

I'm almost tempted to force someone who never watched Lost to take this quiz. :D

I missed the one regarding Sawyer and Miles' occupation in the "alternate" reality. I was thinking their job in the dharma initiative.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 18, 2010 -> 04:08 PM)
I got them right but isn't the Lamp Post actually a Dharma station off of the island?

Yes, it's in LA. I picked the Angel though because I knew it was not a station at all.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 18, 2010 -> 03:53 PM)
Tonight I better see progress made toward the many questions that are still left.

Not directed at you, maggs, but I think a lot of people have already made up their mind on this season no matter what they do, for whatever reason.

I read on message boards that people want certain questions answered that have nothing to do with what is going on right now. I would like to see the number explained. That's about all I would care about that doesn't really relate to things going on now.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 18, 2010 -> 05:28 PM)
How did you guys know what Jack's tattoo meant? I got them all right but that one. Was that brought up in the show?

There was an entire episode in season 3 with Jack in Thailand for the flashbacks. That's where he got the tattoos.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 18, 2010 -> 08:20 PM)
I thought tonight's episode was good.

I wondered what exactly happened to Richard Alpert? Is he dead or alive?

I also wish Widmore had a bigger role. :(

I love how Ben got his 'revenge' on Widmore for the death of Alex, which to me is the most emotional/moving/compelling moment on Lost, right ahead of Charlie's death.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 18, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
I wonder how big Ben was supposed to be when this show started? I can't imagine this program without him.

A lot of the article/ interviews around the end of the 2nd and beginning of the 3rd seasons stated or implied that the "Ben" character was originally a small role, but that the performance was too good not to keep going.

I thought it was awful at points tonight. The whole Kate named being crossed off thing was so stupid, especially after Flocke I believe said earlier that she wasn't a candidate. As for Jack becoming the candidate, there should was a lot of build up to have someone just volunteer.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 18, 2010 -> 08:50 PM)
A lot of the article/ interviews around the end of the 2nd and beginning of the 3rd seasons stated or implied that the "Ben" character was originally a small role, but that the performance was too good not to keep going.

Yeah, they picked the perfect actor. He was really the star of the 2nd and 3rd seasons.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 18, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
I thought it was awful at points tonight. The whole Kate named being crossed off thing was so stupid, especially after Flocke I believe said earlier that she wasn't a candidate. As for Jack becoming the candidate, there should was a lot of build up to have someone just volunteer.

I think there was a lot of build up. Jack said earlier about how he was broken and he wanted the island to fix him. The whole turning from a man of science to a man of faith.

As for Kate on the wall, Locke said that cuz she was crossed off. He said he didn't know why she was.