LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (Brian @ May 23, 2010 -> 08:20 PM)
This is going down as one of the best series finales ever. I still don't get the connection to the ALT and we may not be told, but this is great.

Really? It seems kinda obvious to me. Assuming what I think is going to happen happens anyway. hahaha.

If you didn't feel any emotion during that claire/charlie/kate scene you aren't human. That was incredible.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 23, 2010 -> 09:22 PM)
Really? It seems kinda obvious to me. Assuming what I think is going to happen happens anyway. hahaha.

If you didn't feel any emotion during that claire/charlie/kate scene you aren't human. That was incredible.

Just got a little choked up at the Locke/Jack exchange right there.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 23, 2010 -> 10:33 PM)
Yah. I'm not exactly sure what happened. If Sawyer et al got away on the plane, why would they be at the church 'whereever you are'

I think the end when the credits rolled was supposed to be showing the plane Sawyer and et al was on crashed. And I guess we are to assume they were dead. The alternate universe was just heaven???

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 23, 2010 -> 10:34 PM)
I think the end when the credits rolled was supposed to be showing the plane Sawyer and et al was on crashed. And I guess we are to assume they were dead. The alternate universe was just heaven???

I think the alternate universe was basically purgatory and then at the end they were going to heaven.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 23, 2010 -> 10:33 PM)
Yah. I'm not exactly sure what happened. If Sawyer et al got away on the plane, why would they be at the church 'whereever you are'

Christian said some are dead, some will die later.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 23, 2010 -> 09:35 PM)
Christian said some are dead, some will die later.

So the future was heaven, once they all died and got there. If that's what they were going for thats a shame, because it was the most amazing show ever up until those last 10 minutes.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 24, 2010 -> 03:35 AM)
I think the alternate universe was basically purgatory and then at the end they were going to heaven.

But Hurley and Ben weren't dead. They were probably immortal too since Hurley was The Protector and Ben was his Richard.

3 alternate endings on Kimmel tonight.

My guess was that Hurley would be the new Jacob and Ben would be his nemesis. Maybe that's one of the alternate endings.

And was the whole island stuff part of purgatory as well?

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 23, 2010 -> 10:37 PM)
The last twenty minutes of LOST were an absolute travesty. That’s a damn shame. I guess they were onto something when they named Charlotte Lewis after C.S. Lewis, because that was right out of the Chronicles of Narnia.

Agreed. It was going so well, and it looked there would be definite closure. WRONG.