Rotation next 3 series

Winning Ugly

Wright should only pitch once before the all-star break, which is good. With an off day today, it should be Colon/Loaiza/Garland for the Tampa series. We have another day off on Monday, then it should be Buehrle/Colon/Loaiza for Detroit, and Garland/Wright/Buehrle for the Tribe.

Espn however has Buehrle starting Sunday against the Rays. If that is true, my question would be why? As we all know Mark has thrown over 100 pitches his last two starts, so 6 days rest would be better for him, instead of 7 days rest for Garland.

Interesting to see if this occurs.

No matter what, Loaiza will be 13-3 by the AS Break!

Guys lets not go crazy.....I know were beating good teams... but I think we've all seen us lose to the lesser teams. So before we go crazy...keep things in perspective.

No matter what, Loaiza will be 13-3 by the AS Break!

Another thing I just noticed and forgot about from before the season started...Loiza against TB over past 3 years:

Era: 9.17

W: 2

L: 4

Opp. Avg: .366

Manual said he wouldn't pitch against TB this year at all, but sure enough he is slated to pitch against them Saturday.

Going to be interesting, especially since the era balloons to 12.56 and the opponents average is a whopping .419 at Tropicana Field.

cliche warning!

You have to throw out the history book on E-Lo the way he's been pitching this year. Remember, he was going to fade in May, swoon in June etc. Just like Mark complained about the Hump Dome then pitched lights out. Same thing with Estaban and the 'rays.

Wright should only pitch once before the all-star break, which is good. With an off day today, it should be Colon/Loaiza/Garland for the Tampa series. We have another day off on Monday, then it should be Buehrle/Colon/Loaiza for Detroit, and Garland/Wright/Buehrle for the Tribe.

Espn however has Buehrle starting Sunday against the Rays. If that is true, my question would be why? As we all know Mark has thrown over 100 pitches his last two starts, so 6 days rest would be better for him, instead of 7 days rest for Garland.

Interesting to see if this occurs.

Well I think we should give Buehrle, Colon and everyone else enough rest. A little extra rest would be better for the arms, imo and we have 5 good pitchers, no reason to skip a turn.

cliche warning!

You have to throw out the history book on E-Lo the way he's been pitching this year. Remember, he was going to fade in May, swoon in June etc. Just like Mark complained about the Hump Dome then pitched lights out. Same thing with Estaban and the 'rays.

Exactly. The same thing happens when you looks at hitter's numbers against pitchers who went from crappy starters to very good relievers. If you look at Thomas's and Maggs's career stats against LaTroy Hawkins, they have very good numbers. Most of those numbers came when LaTroy was starting. Now that he is relieving, he is much tougher.