video

CubsSuck1

You know, after seeing the highlights, and actually watching the game, I don't know what's sweeter, listening to Hawkeroo be excited as he is"Waaaaaaay back. He looooks uuup. Yoooou caaaan puut itt on the booooooooooooard! YEEEEESSSSS!", or listening to Dick Bremer, the Twins play-by-play, say "And this one will end it" in a very quiet, heart-broken voice. And that happened right after Frank hit it. You then got to hear the roar of the crowd as it was leaving, and the huge ovation as it finally did land.

Nothing is sweeter then that. Nothing. Literally nothing is cooler then walk-off homers, especially in a situation like that, where we came back like we did, thanks to Paully K, and then have Thomas hit a massive homer to win it. Not even a World Series is sweeter at the moment then that(because World Series wins don't sink in for a matter of weeks. It never did seem like the Angels were World Champions until about min-November).

Guest hotsoxchick1
omg thanks HSC, too bad i already missed PK's HR.

yeah well were down to franks blast in the 12th right now its almost over.. sorry i didnt get this up faster but when i woke up and turned on the tv i was like wtf were off today what is this.. took me a few minutes to realize it was last nites game........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
The only thing that would have made Frank's HR cooler is if Hawk would have yelled out "f*** YOU MINNESOTA" when he hit it. :rolleyes:

oh my clujo.. such language............. :nono :P