Ron Paul Feb 1 Money Bomb!

rowand's rowdies

Ron needs asked for a $5 million dollar boost before February 5th. He is about 4.4 million away. Donate today, February 1st (his 51st anniversary to his wife) to help the cause! He will not be silenced!

www.ronpaul2008.com

By the way, welcome Fred and Rudy supporters who are joining us! You are certainly smart enough to look at Ron's views and join our cause for freedom!

Edited by rowand's rowdies

QUOTE(rowand's rowdies @ Jan 31, 2008 -> 10:55 PM)
Ron needs asked for a $5 million dollar boost before February 5th. He is about 4.4 million away. Donate today, February 1st (his 51st anniversary to his wife) to help the cause! He will not be silenced!

www.ronpaul2008.com

By the way, welcome Fred and Rudy supporters who are joining us! You are certainly smart enough to look at Ron's views and join our cause for freedom!

Should his campaign be stalled, will he be donating the remaining funds to the Rainbow Coalition?

QUOTE(rowand's rowdies @ Jan 31, 2008 -> 10:55 PM)

www.ronpaul2008.com

He needs to forget about money and start raising some votes. He is fading into oblivion faster than Bobby Brown.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 08:02 AM)
He needs to forget about money and start raising some votes. He is fading into oblivion faster than Bobby Brown.

Like he had any momentum to "fade" to begin with... bunch of hot air is about it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 09:02 AM)

Lay off of Bobby Brown. . . to his credit he's the only one to ever beat Houston almost as badly as the 2005 World Series Champs.

;)

I await the day when Paul slips back into the anonymity of nothingness. Raising this type of money just to have a man make crazy comments and goofy faces while not have any chance of winning is wasteful. You would be better of giving that money to Cancer Research or some other good cause. These Internet bombs are in the same spirt as the emails from Nigeria telling you of riches of the prince if you only give them your savings account number. In the end you lose your money, and it doesnt go to anything.

Here are few of the Paul supporters who state they are taking over the Republican party. These are the same goofs who chased after Hannity screaming obscenities. Luntz is not the reason that Paul is losing. Neither is fox news. Its because people dont connect with his message.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 04:14 PM)
I await the day when Paul slips back into the anonymity of nothingness. Raising this type of money just to have a man make crazy comments and goofy faces while not have any chance of winning is wasteful. You would be better of giving that money to Cancer Research or some other good cause. These Internet bombs are in the same spirt as the emails from Nigeria telling you of riches of the prince if you only give them your savings account number. In the end you lose your money, and it doesnt go to anything.

Here are few of the Paul supporters who state they are taking over the Republican party. These are the same goofs who chased after Hannity screaming obscenities. Luntz is not the reason that Paul is losing. Neither is fox news. Its because people dont connect with his message.

Stop it with the facts. These people are RIGHT, dammit! rolly.gif

Paul stopped being relevent about 60 seconds after he opened his mouth. Some of his theories he speaks of are good, but HE is not relevant today, period.

QUOTE(rowand's rowdies @ Feb 2, 2008 -> 12:09 AM)
Fock you guys. Keep on living like sheep.

"he has good ideas, but he stopped being relevant about 60 seconds after he opened his mouth."

not to compare him to Jesus, but to a lesser degree there is a correlation.

The guy's defense policy is this side of the John Birch Society, has a checkered history when it comes to racism and the bulk of his fiscal policy can be summed up by saying. "Eliminate the IRS. Stop printing so much money. Let's let other people make new currencies to compete with dollars."

The only reason anyone notices him is because he's the only funded GOP candidate who argues against the Iraq war. Otherwise he'd be the Republican Kucinich minus the hot wife and the UFO sighting.

Oh, and in general, his supporters tend to remind me of Larouchites. And that's a little freaky.

QUOTE(rowand's rowdies @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 11:09 PM)

"he has good ideas, but he stopped being relevant about 60 seconds after he opened his mouth."

At least you are keeping the crazy up for more than appearances.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 2, 2008 -> 02:12 AM)
Hey man, I voted for Larouche the first time I could vote. Just because, you know, I could.

Did you know he has his own political party in Germany? Neither do Germans.

But they do. And they tried to convert me last time I was in Munich. True story.

And when I was getting my drivers license renewed in New Jersey too.

QUOTE(rowand's rowdies @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 11:09 PM)

Nice analogy, and thanks for making my point even more. Ron Paul is *USELESS* in this race. It's too bad that you all can't get yourselves over that tiny little *FACT*. :crying

Eh, the Libertarians have always been a bit crazy. I thought Ron Paul added to the political discussion, but the 'Ron Paul Report' stuff with the neo-nazi' articles say a lot about the guy. I mean, his NAME IS ON IT,and it has those kind of articles? Kind of hard for him to distance himself from that.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Feb 2, 2008 -> 05:29 PM)
Eh, the Libertarians have always been a bit crazy. I thought Ron Paul added to the political discussion, but the 'Ron Paul Report' stuff with the neo-nazi' articles say a lot about the guy. I mean, his NAME IS ON IT,and it has those kind of articles? Kind of hard for him to distance himself from that.

Right...he's no Clinton.