Sarah, Jimmy and Matt????

juddling

• 4 weeks later...

Jimmy Kimmel Is f***ing Ben Affleck!

Jimmy responds to Sarah's "Im f***ing Matt Damon" video on the night of the 80th annual Oscar Awards.

featuring the all star cast of: Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Joan Jett, Macy Gray, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Benji and Joel Madden, Lance Bass, Huey Lewis, Josh Groban, McLovin and Meatloaf and what seems like all of hollywood...haha

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Feb 25, 2008 -> 01:48 PM)

Jimmy Kimmel Is f***ing Ben Affleck!

Jimmy responds to Sarah's "Im f***ing Matt Damon" video on the night of the 80th annual Oscar Awards.

featuring the all star cast of: Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Joan Jett, Macy Gray, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Benji and Joel Madden, Lance Bass, Huey Lewis, Josh Groban, McLovin and Meatloaf and what seems like all of hollywood...haha

Jimmy Kimmel needs to be moved up an hour...that's hilarious.

I watched Kimmel every night for like the first half year he was on. Oh Snoop as a co-host drinking that I will never forget.

{edit}

Wow Jimmy had a lot of celebs, didnt know he had that type of pull, but I guess when you see something as hilarious as that even people like Harrison Ford and Brad Pitt want to be a part of it.

Just brilliant, my favorite late night comic.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 25, 2008 -> 07:19 PM)
Not as catchy as "I'm f*cking Matt Damon". I had that song stuck in my head for days.

On the bed, on the floor, on a towel by the door. In the tub, in the car, up against the mini bar.

for days? It still randomly runs through my head! All I have to hear is Sarah Silverman or Matt Damon and i break into "I'm f-in Matt Damon... I'm not imagining it's you"

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 25, 2008 -> 09:17 PM)
for days? It still randomly runs through my head! All I have to hear is Sarah Silverman or Matt Damon and i break into "I'm f-in Matt Damon... I'm not imagining it's you"

It's actually been longer. Thought I would look bad if I said weeks, but who am I kidding?

"When you were flying back and forth like an idiot to do your show and Regis and Kelly, she was definitely f*cking Matt Damon."