Eye infections kick ass

Cerbaho-WG

Woke up this morning, something felt a little funny in my eye. Whenever my eye was open, felt like something was poking out of my eye. So, I got up, went to the mirror and what do I see? It looks like Lennox Lewis just f***ing clobbered me in my left eye. The bag, or whatever the f*** it is, has swelled up about an inch and a half compared to the rest of my skin. Looks like a tear duct might have been clogged. Hooray, going to the doctor in three hours!

Woke up this morning, something felt a little funny in my eye. Whenever my eye was open, felt like something was poking out of my eye. So, I got up, went to the mirror and what do I see? It looks like Lennox Lewis just f***ing clobbered me in my left eye. The bag, or whatever the f*** it is, has swelled up about an inch and a half compared to the rest of my skin. Looks like a tear duct might have been clogged. Hooray, going to the doctor in three hours!

You're going to look like a Pirate fan . . . Hope it heals fast.

Maybe that dude to the left punched ya? :) :lol:

I'm hoping I get an eyepatch just so I can go running around saying, "Yarrrrr, I'm a pirate!"

ROFLMAO

I hope you have a fake sword that you can walk around with. Hell, you should get a stuff bird and put it on your shoulder.

Hope the eye gets better.

I had a swollen eye once...freaking spiders bit up my eye one night I was sleeping and I woke up not able to open it. Scared the crap out of me, I thought I was blind in one eye.

Got back from the Doctor; I have an infection ON MY DAMN FACE. I learned that some cyst I had bursted open and I now have, I believe, cellulitis. I barely even touched the cyst, and it burst, go figure! But, get this, I got it in the worst place possible, near my blood vessels TO MY f***ING brain. I could die from this, but hey, gotta laugh at it. I got a shot in the ass, and some penicillin to take for the next week or so.

I love it, I get these "exotic" diseases, earlier in the year, part of my lung blew open, now this. Good times! Word of advice, never even touch your face, don't even THINK about doing it, because I barely even ran my fingers over the cyst and the thing blew.