NHL signings

IlliniKrush

That was criminal, I hate Paul Kariya and hate the Avs now perhaps more then the Yankees. How about that for an arbitration case? We can't pay him that, Paul Kariya only makes 1.2 million and he's way better. For him to take 90 million from the Ducks over the last 9 years and then take 1.2 from Colorado( who really needed the help) is really weak. He's gonna ask for like 12million next year and I hope nobody signs him at all. I can't wait for the labor dispute to begin and the NHL to fold.

I actually think Kariya signing for 1.2 million is great because it makes the BlackHawks Organization look even more pathetic than it has over the years. When GM Mike Smith was asked why the Hawks didn't pursue Kariya since he signed for 1.2 million, Smith stated, "One player isn't going to turn this Organization around."

What a f***ing joke the BlackHawks Organization has become under Wirtz, Pulford, Smith, et al. :lolhitting

When GM Mike Smith was asked why the Hawks didn't pursue Kariya since he signed for 1.2 million, Smith stated, "One player isn't going to turn this Organization around."

Wow that is a dumb quote. But I hope he sticks by that if the NHL carries on past next year, and nobody signs Paul Kariya.

I actually think Kariya signing for 1.2 million is great because it makes the BlackHawks Organization look even more pathetic than it has over the years. When GM Mike Smith was asked why the Hawks didn't pursue Kariya since he signed for 1.2 million, Smith stated, "One player isn't going to turn this Organization around."

What a f***ing joke the BlackHawks Organization has become under Wirtz, Pulford, Smith, et al.  :lolhitting

BUT IT IS A DAMN GOOD START ASSHOLE!

I love them and they have the coolest jerseys in all sports but the Hawk organization blows the biggest chunks. Year after year I see the most incompetent idiots make decisions there. Pully should have been fired a hundred years ago. He makes Kenny William look like a nobel prize winning f***ing genious. We'd do better by asking a group of third graders what they think. On his last day I wish Keenan had taken a AK-47 through that place Figuratively.

Think of all the talent they let slip through their fingers while being a half way house for substance abuse cases. Bill Wirt$ is the Worse.

Think of all the talent they let slip through their fingers while being a half way house for substance abuse cases. Bill Wirt$ is the Worse.

Yeah, Kariya doesn't hit the bong enough to join the Slackoffs!!

Billy Buck is the worst owner in Chicago, and that is NOT easy to do!!!

It takes a special breed of asshole to out-asshole Reinsdorf, McCaskey, and the Tribune!!! That drunken Andy Griffith lookalike has managed to combine arrogance, cheapness, greed and total blatant disregard for the future of his own franchise to create a SUPERf***HEAD OWNER!!

The Slackoffs are dying, but at least they'll be buried in a nice-looking suit!!!