Rick White

BurlyMan56

I am actually getting comfortable with Rick White on the mound. This is around the time last year where he pitched lights out for the Cardinals. I think if we are for real we need a better closer who we all can be comfortable with. I like marte, gordon, white all in their roles now. Let's go and get Benitez from the mets. Is it asking for to much?

I am actually getting comfortable with Rick White on the mound. This is around the time last year where he pitched lights out for the Cardinals. I think if we are for real we need a better closer who we all can be comfortable with. I like marte, gordon, white all in their roles now. Let's go and get Benitez from the mets. Is it asking for to much?

Me too, my signature used to say....RICK WHITE, YOU SUCK! I took it off awhile ago, and he's now officially out of the doghouse! :D

CWSOX45

White is definately improving. Now if KOch keeps improving and somehow finds that extra velocity I'll really be happy (Koch has been doing real good after that horrid start, but I'd love to see his velocity back). Then get Glover back on track and Wunsch healthy and I'll be happy.

It's amazing how winning makes everyone look better and play better.

Look at last night, if Paully strikes out to end the game the fire JM movement is full steam ahead. PK comes through, Frank bangs out a winner and JM is looking good.

I don't know why this is such a shock..he did exactly this last year with the cards..bad first half and great 2nd half..i said earlier this year on the MBs Ithink he will turn it around the 2nd half and I think he's turned the tide...

But has HSC and the SoxandRoll crew turned the tide on ole Whitey? :)

I think he's got to prove it a bit more for you guys and I don't blame you...lets root hum on, he's a big part of our pen... :headbang

It's amazing how winning makes everyone look better and play better.

Look at last night, if Paully strikes out to end the game the fire JM movement is full steam ahead. PK comes through, Frank bangs out a winner and JM is looking good.

Why would it have been JM's fault. He was in the clubhouse watcvhing the game because he was thrown out.

White is becoming the go-to guy in middle relief. I rooted for him when he sucked and now it's finally paid off. The best thing I like about him is he didn't whine when the fans booed him. He knows fans reward performance on a day-to-day basis and he is putting his money where his mouth is.

Rick has looked good the past few times out. Not sure what the means. Except that he hasn't looked bad the past few times out.

I read this post and got confused. I don't know what that means...except that I read it and got confused.... :bang

White has thrown well, but he's still in my "undecided" file until he strings a few more good outings together. I still have too many fresh memories of Rick White Flag signalling the end of the Sox hopes for winning a game.

OK, either the season started in January or White has been with us since last season.

if neither are true, there is no way you can go and say this is only a few games as we are just three MONTHS into the season.

he started off bad, has been good since early June, along with having a solid career.

there should be little doubt in him. he's a solid reliever.

OK, either the season started in January or White has been with us since last season.

if neither are true, there is no way you can go and say this is only a few games as we are just three MONTHS into the season.

he started off bad, has been good since early June, along with having a solid career.

there should be little doubt in him.  he's a solid reliever.

since when does rationality have a role in these discussions?