Can we put an end to one political strategy?

Texsox

I favor a constitutional ban to any candidate at the state or federal level campaigning on a theme of change. It is the single biggest pile of crap that a candidate can use. One person, even one party, can not make that great of a change. It will be 98% of the same old crap no matter who wins.

So Mitt, Huck, Obama, Hill, and Johnny, STFU about change.

Here's the point Huck, who used it a lot last night. By the time you are in position to actually have a campaign for President, you are part of the same machine as everyone else. You can't change anything that much besides the face we see on TV. Wow, that face is younger, older, whiter, blacker, then the last person we elected for "change". Here's change Huck, a Senator being elected after a 40 year string of Governors. Not talking about that change? :lol:

In our lifetimes we've seen monumental shifts on who is elected, we've seen the Dems and the GOP have free reign and basically there is no change that anyone can really see and feel. It really doesn't matter, in a sense who we elect, at best that can cause this huge lumbering country to veer .001 degrees from the path it is on.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 5, 2008 -> 09:56 PM)
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 5, 2008 -> 10:53 PM) This was a disturbingly short rant. The ADHD manifesto? I posted this earlier in the video thread, but here it is again to make sure all the candidates have rattled Tex's cage real good.

:notworthy I added that to my blog excellent