Sig Thread

Texsox

I was just thinking how much I've enjoyed YASNY's sig and I I forget who has the Thomas quote but it's a great poster with a Marley avatar and I really like his posts and he shared some great Beatles unreales stuff, and damn it pisses me off I can't remember his screen name.

Anyways, it would be a shame to lose those sigs. If you truly have a cool sig, post it here so that we have a historical record.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 6, 2008 -> 02:29 PM)
I was just thinking how much I've enjoyed YASNY's sig and I I forget who has the Thomas quote but it's a great poster with a Marley avatar and I really like his posts and he shared some great Beatles unreales stuff, and damn it pisses me off I can't remember his screen name.

Anyways, it would be a shame to lose those sigs. If you truly have a cool sig, post it here so that we have a historical record.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28800

Blake, you should put up your O-E-O sig if you can find it.

Slav's creation

respectmyauthority0mx.jpg

Glenn (Goldy/playa), my wing-man of sigs, has my J.Reed and my Ben Davis sig (remember my fan club :lol:) Good ol' 2004, the glory days of ST. :)

Knight's creation, which I'm sportin now, will come in time.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 7, 2008 -> 04:34 PM)
Does anyone have a record of the Raines one I had, with the rocks? I cant find that thing anywhere.

Same goes for my infamous "Flamethrower Freddy" sig. I no longer have the original psd file nor a png. If anyone saved that thing please please post it here.