We can put it away in July

sox-r-us

We play the

D Rays 6 times (3 home, 3 away)

Detoilet 7 times (4 at home, 3 away)

Injuns 6 times (4 away, 2 at home)

KC 3 times (away)

Toronto 2 times (away)

We better win > or equal to 18 games out of this 24 game stretch.....especially with a series win over KC

In the same month of July, the twinkies get a mixed bag schedule:

Injuns 7 times (4 at home, 3 away) (which is a wash with our schedule)

Texas 3 times (away)

Baltimore 3 times (home) (Now, Texas and Baltimore are better than DRays 6 times = In our favor)

KC 2 times at home (which is a wash with our schedule)

Anahiem 3 times away

Oakland 4 times at home

Seattle 2 times at home (sea, Oak and Ana is much much tougher than playing against the Tigers and Tor .... again, in our favor)

PUT THE DANG TWINKIES AWAY BY END OF JULY I SAY

I just want the Sox to take it one game at a time. I can only hope they aren't looking ahead in the schedule. They need their eyes positioned on the game ahead of them and to keep doing that.

They can't get distracted by all the hoopla, they need to play good baseball.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well depending on how kc and the twinks do we very well could put it all away by the end of the road trip... but.. just remember this.. we have the west coast coming into town in august and the east coast in september.....some tough games ahead.......lets not go braggin just yet......... take it one game at a time............ ;)

well depending on how kc and the twinks do we very well could put it all away by the end of the road trip... but.. just remember this.. we have the west coast coming into town in august and the east coast in september.....some tough games ahead.......lets not go braggin just yet......... take it one game at a time............ ;)

Agreed.

I personally think we can play with the best of them. We just can't s*** in our pants when they come to town or when we go to their town.

Agreed.

I personally think we can play with the best of them.  We just can't s*** in our pants when they come to town or when we go to their town.

One game at a time, yes. We (the team and us) have to be as excited about each win we get whether we are playing the Twins or Tigers. If not, we get complacent and way overconfident and take them for granted like we did earlier this year.

Agreed.

I personally think we can play with the best of them.  We just can't s*** in our pants when they come to town or when we go to their town.

One game at a time, yes. We (the team and us) have to be as excited about each win we get whether we are playing the Twins or Tigers. If not, we get complacent and way overconfident and take them for granted like we did earlier this year.

That's exactly right.

This team is just starting to play good baseball.

I can't wait for the game to start nowadays. Last month at this time, I was dreading when the game started.