Frank, Carl, Daubach, and Pk.

Bighurt52235

Obviously, Frank has to stay in the lineup. It seems that most of you don't like the idea of Carl in CF. His bat can really help out, so I would like to see him in the lineup nearly every night. But then what to do with Harris and Rowand? Also, Daubach has been swinging a hot left-handed stick, something that is nice and we need. But then comes in PK. Last night, His homerun could literally be the Just for Men REJUVENATOR. How huge would it be to get him back to first half 2002 form? We're likely to have a logjam at the DH position.

I like having Frank at 1st, BD and PK rotating at DH ( if Paulie is in fact back) And Everett in center. ( His switch hitting bat could be very big). I think Rowand can spell EV in center and Carlos in left. Harris can pinch run late in games, and give Robbie the occasional day off.

We start Daubs against Rightys, Pauly against Leftys until Pauly turns it around completely or is a bit more consistent. Regardless, both can pintch hit late in games anyways.

Harris is now needed to pintch run late in games and spell Everett in CF in the 8th and/or 9th.

Rowand...I don't know about.If we do trade Pauly for a pitcher, then Rowand can play CF with Everett DH'ing.

This shouldn't be that difficult.

Bench Paul.

:lolhitting

Konerko is still a good hitter regardless of what he's shown this season, he's gonna start playing significantly again very soon, starting this weekend.

Benching him for good would be foolish at this point.