Forgetfulness

Texsox

28 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you forget stuff or misplace things?

• Several times a day
    • Daily
    • Couple times a week
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • A few times a year
    • Never
    • What was this poll about?
    • I just like to vote in Soxtalk polls

I was thinking I employ a number of techniques to avoid forgetting. I always park in the same area at the mall. I also have a certain row I park in at stores. I use my phone's calendar and alarm all the time. My license plate starts DWB, which reminds me of Foreigner's Dirty White Boy etc.

I guess what I'm saying is my memory is about as long as FlaSoxxJim's sundial :P

I am always flooded with things to do at work, and I WILL forget something if I don't write it down. I keep a pad or small notebook with me and make checklists as things come up, and cross them off when done. Something might stay on my list for a week, but I won't forget it. Unless I forget to write it down to begin with!

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Feb 11, 2008 -> 12:55 PM)
I think when I am talking with someone and I want to make a point it will sometimes slip my mind but my long term memory is ridiculous and I remember crazy stuff my friends never knew/ paid attention to

this is very true for me as well

I remember pretending to be Mega Man when I was 5 in the hallways of the hospital when I was visiting my brother for the first time. Mega Man. In the hospital.

That was sweet, I killed Wood Man when I was there.

Every-time I lock up whether it's at home or my car, I inevitably go back and check it again.

I think it's more worrisome than forgetsulness though.

There's a bit of history in my family of forgetfulness developing though.

For a program at work I have to make a new password every month to log in and I always forget the password that I choose.I should use key words that are easy to remember but Iam always making up some dumb word off the top of my head.And then I get mad at the system for making me make a new one every month. :D