Anyone have any more information?

CWSOX45

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

no new news..........not yet anyhow :huh: sorry...........only speculation and i dont want to go there..........

Rex posted on the other board that' it's for a position player. At least that's what he heard.

Add Vazquez, to blow my socks off. Hell maybe even ARod :P

A position player....is it Giles?

CWSOX45

If its a position player I'd only guess it would be a guy whose contract is up, someone like Miguel Tejada. But I couldn't see that happening.

Giles would be absolutely awesome. If thats the case would Pittsburgh want Konerko or Carlos Lee (Everett/Daubach move to left or DH).

As always just speculating.

no new news..........not yet anyhow :huh:  sorry...........only speculation and i dont want to go there..........

It's okay, I guessed that you would have posted info if you knew anything about Hawk's comments.

Keep us updated if u hear anything though!

CWSOX45

well score has reported that Sox are talking about Tejada, possibly. I don't like dealing with Billy Beane, althoug this is a shortstop that someone would sign so just don't give up too much.

I am very happy with Jose at short though, well as happy as I could be with him.

I am a big Tejada fan, although he swings way too much.

well score has reported that Sox are talking about Tejada, possibly.  I don't like dealing with Billy Beane, althoug this is a shortstop that someone would sign so just don't give up too much. 

I am very happy with Jose at short though, well as happy as I could be with him. 

I am a big Tejada fan, although he swings way too much.

No f***in way. We'd end up giving away our farm system, I'd like to keep Jose on the team though.

CWSOX45

I'm gonna get in trouble here, I like Tejada. But I wouldn't want to see Jose gone. He's the sparkplug in the dugout right now and is cheering hard for the team. The Chemestry looks good Right now.

Onw more thing, The Sox look like there going for Broke. A lot of FA after the year

Guest hotsoxchick1
It's okay, I guessed that you would have posted info if you knew anything about Hawk's comments.

Keep us updated if u hear anything though!

CWSOX45

you know the minute i hear anything it will be all over these boards... the only strong rumor i keep hearing is that it is for a position player........quite a few names being tossed around as well......so lets come up with a list of who would blow our minds and see what we can come up with huh.......if nothing else, it will be entertaining........... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why don't you just tell us what you heard so I can get to sleep. :bringit

i just told ya what i heard... geez us... pick a freakin name that will blow your socks off and im sure i heard mention of him...........no one is talking definates yet.... just names being tossed around like hot potatoes.......when it starts to be more of a reality then ill take more notice to it and listen a bit harder...........for now im not going to get all excited about it and start trading off our guys

Guest hotsoxchick1
CK and HSC, according the time on my computer, you both responded to that exactly one hour before I posted that - talk about sensitive!  :lol:  ;)

lol reset your time then........ :D

i just told ya what  i heard... geez us... pick a freakin name that will blow your socks off and im sure i heard mention of him...........no  one is talking definates yet.... just names being tossed around like hot potatoes.......when it starts to be more of  a reality then ill take more notice to it and listen a bit harder...........for now im not going to get all excited about it and start trading off our guys

I posted that before I talked to you on aim, sorry.