Britney Spears secretly marries paparazzi boyfriend in Mexico

whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 01:08 AM)
This thread is worthess without pictures :)

The old Britney of Oops I did it again was worth some pics, this cigarette crazed insane slob that runs around talking in a fake cockney accent jumping into bed with everyone will break my display if you post pics.

Edited by southsideirish71

I no longer get satisfaction from her f-ups and mistakes.I can only find satisfaction now if people just stop caring about her.Some how I get the feeling people still dont see her as a "has been" when she clearly is.Why dont her fans give up on her come back already?They still think she is going to rise from the ashes,frickin delusional.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 11:32 AM)
I want to knop who her accountant and financial advisors are. How this loser can still have money is beyond me. It HAS to be great investments.

she's got clothing, perfume, album sales, plus who knows what other investments.

IIRC, she and the olsen twins are like the pioneers in complete corporate selling out of every aspect of their lives.

You know, at least Paris has the deceny to look put together whenever she goes out.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 08:32 AM)
I want to knop who her accountant and financial advisors are. How this loser can still have money is beyond me. It HAS to be great investments.

From previous reports, I think she has something like $750,000 in income a month from album sales, royalties, etc.

The last thing I read on that topic a few months ago suggested that she was also spending something on the order of $750,000 a month. Which is probably directly related to why a judge had her family seize control of her assets.

QUOTE(knightni @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 12:54 PM)
I can't believe that Paris Hilton and "decency" are in the same sentence. And it was PA who did it. :o

haha, guilty as charged. Paris is still scrag, but at least she looks half decent doing it. When she got out of prison, she looked semi-normal. Brit is a crazy person through and through.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 12:05 PM)
In Happier News...

Texsox will be taking the weekend off. :lol:

GREAT!!! Dreamers and La Rouge are a block away from my house!!! Who wants sex toys?!?! Tex? PA?

Britney is beyond interventions, she needs to be committed. Or else I think she'll be dead by the time she's 30. It's a sad story and she needs help.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 12:01 PM)
Sadly we may be watching someone with a serious mental illness. I'm starting to think it is more than just drugs and alcohol abuse.

Well in almost all instances there is a direct correlation between the two.Drugs will alter the chemicals in your brain where there is no turning back.Permanent damage is done and the only thing she can do is treat it with anti depressants.Drugs has made her bi-polar when she probably wouldnt have been without them.She would have still been a slut though.