Make a wild or bold predicition for the 2008 Sox

santo=dorf

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give you props often Balta, mainly because of our differences in political aspects, but you did an awesome job on the predictions with Cabrera and Floyd, nicely done.

I like Crede and all, but that would've been awesome trading him for Tim Luncecum.

Edited by WilliamTell

I predict Quentin will be a solid candidate for MVP as will Ramirez for ROY. Gavin will shave his head after his 12th win in August. There will be shaving cream pies all over the damn place after wins. Crede will be an All-Star then have a back relapse and Uribe will take over at 3rd and will do a credible enough job not to piss off all of Soxtalk except Dick Allen .

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 10:57 PM)
Josh Fields -- 30+ Homers

Crede -- Traded to a team in California

Floyd and Danks -- both over 13 wins

BearSox will lose the bet that Oakland will have a better record then the Sox(i think its out of their sig too)

Uribe favored to win 2B battle sucks so much; Richar Wins it/Uribe gets traded to O's

a solid 2/5 there maybe with Danks and Floyd and I dominated BearSox in that bet(that he took out of his sig)

Chicago White Sox records after 125 games....

2003 (64-61) thought it would have been a little higher, losing those last five games in a row to MIN was the death blow to that team

2006 (73-52) had already begun to sink after being 26 games over .500 at the ASB

2007 (56-69)

2000 (74-51)

2005 (78-47)