I AM STUMPING FOR VOTES!

EvilMonkey

Hello everyone! I am out stumping for votes for my dog, Lilly! She is an 8 year old Beagle that we rescued for a shelter a while back. This once timid and abused dog has grown into a beloved family pet, and has been entered in the Bissel Most Valuable Pet photo contest. Weekly winners get a carpet cleaner and also get entered into the grand prize drawing of $10,000 to our favorite animal charity. My wife and our oldest son volunteer at a local humane society, and they could use the money. If anyone has a spare moment and an email address handy, please consider voting for Lilly. Beagles are a proud breed, especially after taking Best In Show this year at Westmister! Thanks for looking.

Frank

http://tinyurl.com/yuso35

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Feb 15, 2008 -> 10:20 AM)
Hello everyone! I am out stumping for votes for my dog, Lilly! She is an 8 year old Beagle that we rescued for a shelter a while back. This once timid and abused dog has grown into a beloved family pet, and has been entered in the Bissel Most Valuable Pet photo contest. Weekly winners get a carpet cleaner and also get entered into the grand prize drawing of $10,000 to our favorite animal charity. My wife and our oldest son volunteer at a local humane society, and they could use the money. If anyone has a spare moment and an email address handy, please consider voting for Lilly. Beagles are a proud breed, especially after taking Best In Show this year at Westmister! Thanks for looking.

Frank

http://tinyurl.com/yuso35

Since you are a good conservative, your wife and son are volunteering at the humane society and the fact that I think beagles are cool ... you have recieved my vote. Godd luck.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 15, 2008 -> 10:42 AM)
Since you are a good conservative, your wife and son are volunteering at the humane society and the fact that I think beagles are cool ... you have recieved my vote. Godd luck.

In spite of that, you have received my vote.

/dog baying

:lol:

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 15, 2008 -> 10:42 AM)

I have done some work for them as well, but someone has to stay home with our younger son. We tried bringing him a few times, not good. And Lilly says thanks! The place we are trying to win for is the Plainfield Humane Society on Rt. 59. A good place. We have worked with 2 other ones before this one that were not as good.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Feb 15, 2008 -> 12:31 PM)
I'll vote, and I'll have to keep PHS in mind when I inevitably go looking for a dog.

Again, thanks for all votes! As for dog shopping, they have pics online of the dogs in house. http://www.plainfieldhumane.com/ My wife works on Sunday afternoons. Whenever you get around to it, lmk and she will give you the best info on whos there and how they act.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 16, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
The it would have been in SL&M, this forum is for real candidates :ph34r:

If it were 4 weeks or so ago, I would warn you to expect a steady stream of hate filled, self obsessed emails and PM's telling you how you are wrong, jealous and should bow to their wisdom in supporting Ron Paul. Now, not so much.

Thanks to anyone who voted, but Lilly did not win her round. I must say that the dog that did win must have got alot of votes. I don't know how many people voted from here, but my corporate intranet has a message board where I also posted and got about 50 people saying they voted, several saying they used multiple emails. I emailed my whole addrsss list, and about 40 of my customers as well, most of whom said they voted, and every piece of junkmail that came to me got put in as a vote also. Oh well. Thanks again to any and all who voted.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Feb 20, 2008 -> 11:30 PM)
Thanks to anyone who voted, but Lilly did not win her round. I must say that the dog that did win must have got alot of votes. I don't know how many people voted from here, but my corporate intranet has a message board where I also posted and got about 50 people saying they voted, several saying they used multiple emails. I emailed my whole addrsss list, and about 40 of my customers as well, most of whom said they voted, and every piece of junkmail that came to me got put in as a vote also. Oh well. Thanks again to any and all who voted.

Damn! I'm quitting the party!