Official 2008-2009 NFL Thread

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Jan 17, 2009 -> 05:51 AM)
Unless Im completely off here and I might be since Ive been drinking, but isnt Tillman a very solid tackler and Vasher pathetic in that regard. I have no mind with Tillman being a starting corner for the Bears, its just the defensive scheme that gets beat all the time. Vasher on the other hand was just really pathetic this last season and definitely needs a bounce back season next year or he done. I actually am a fan of Kevin Payne as well and think he will just improve more next season.

I agree, Vasher is the brutal one, and Tillman is the better tackler. Tillman isnt as fast, but he makes up for it in instincts. It isnt even close really, vasher got benched this year for a reason, he was atrocious

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 01:23 AM)
I think they're gonna get waxed. That Philly defense is straight nasty right now. They've got, like, 9 quality defensive lineman right now. Their secondary matches up very well with their wideouts (especially with Boldin at less than 100%).

You're an idiot.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 02:55 PM)
You're an idiot.

you should get banned for personal attacks such as this

Warner is just cutting up the eagles D right now. Johnson better come up with an adjustment soon

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
Where the hell did this Arizona D come from? They're like +10 now in turnover margin in the playoffs.

They actually started out this year really hot, offensively and defensively. It looks like they found that early season form. Cromartie is going to be a good one for a while