Official 2008-2009 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I came into this game thinking the Bears could win and still be in trouble because it's a very bad sign if they have a tough time with the Lions. Not only did they have a tough time with the Lions, but Orton may have suffered a very serious injury to boot. If there is such thing as a painful victory, today's game was it. And damn, if that hail mary is thrown about 2 inches lower, Calvin Johnson catches it and people riot.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

Buffalo is making me seem like an a**clown.

Was a huge win for the Bears today. Being there live, Forte carried us on his back and Garza played his best game this season. A member of the Bears official board said he heard on some sports show on Sirius Radio that it's just a nerve injury for Orton and that it heals with stretching, ice, and heat.

You know, I understand that Chicago people dont like Rex for his inconsistency and his maddening swings between really good and really, really bad. But the manufactured anger towards bullsh*t stuff just doesnt make sense.

Some douchebag called into the score this morning and took personal offense towards Rex' spike after the sneak-in touchdown because he said it was towards Chicago fans, and fans started calling in agreeing with him about it. Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with people, let the guy live a little after scoring a touchdown.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Nov 3, 2008 -> 06:58 AM)
You know, I understand that Chicago people dont like Rex for his inconsistency and his maddening swings between really good and really, really bad. But the manufactured anger towards bullsh*t stuff just doesnt make sense.

Some douchebag called into the score this morning and took personal offense towards Rex' spike after the sneak-in touchdown because he said it was towards Chicago fans, and fans started calling in agreeing with him about it. Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with people, let the guy live a little after scoring a touchdown.

Obviously, Rex is very inconsistent and probably will never be a Pro Bowl QB. But I agree with you. Face it, the guy was the QB when the Bears made it to the Super Bowl, and has probably received as much crap from Bears fans as any player in history. Even if his spike was directed at some of the naysayers, which I doubt, good for him.