Official 2008-2009 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 04:15 PM)
I love Rex, but he's been disgraceful since that first drive. Hester and Maynard are worthless now, and Tillman sucks as well.

tillman is just not good in man coverage....f***ing vasher has been just god awful

im so sick of this defense getting nickel and dimed to death in the passing game

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 02:18 PM)
This is so frustrating, there is absolutely no pash rush, f***ing blitz Babich, you moron.

I don't know how it was ever justified letting Rivera go for Babich. Honestly, if Babich doesn't make a major break through he has to be fired, if not I give Lovie 1 more season to survive in Chicago.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 03:39 PM)
Bears fans are f***ing disgraceful...shut the f*** up. Grossman is going up against one of the best defenses in the NFL and led a nice touchdown drive and made one mistake. He did miss a shot at moving the chains but nothing boo worthy. f***ing pathetic the way that guy has gotten treated.

Yeah, no way Rex deserves to be booed for being a huge disappointment in his career.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
Yeah, no way Rex deserves to be booed for being a huge disappointment in his career.

I bet on a new team if given a chance Grossman can be a good QB. When you have a poor O-Line and poor WR's not many QB's are going to be all that good.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
Marty Booker has had a terrible game. He's not gone after any ball thrown to him aggressively. Nice call on that 2nd and 1...ugh!

Our Oline getting blown up on that play probably ended the game for us. We got outcoached today and Babich needs to be fired immediately after game.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 05:05 PM)
FOX is f***ing dumb.

I get the Dolphins/Seattle game which is fine. Game ends and they send me to the Saints/Atlanta game instead of the Minnesota/GB game. Makes no sense whatsoever.

your region is closer to Atlanta? Makes perfect sense actually.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 04:06 PM)
your region is closer to Atlanta? Makes perfect sense actually.

Atlanta was up 34-13 is 1:47 left in the game.

Minnesota was down 6 and driving.

I guess they did that b/c they cant show any parts of the game after 4:15. Knowing that the Atlanta game would end before the cutoff they decided to go that route. Still stupid.

Edited by zenryan

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
Atlanta was up 34-13 is 1:47 left in the game.

Minnesota was down 6 and driving.

I guess they did that b/c they cant show any parts of the game after 4:15. Knowing that the Atlanta game would end before the cutoff they decided to go that route. Still stupid.

You guys should've gotten the Minnesota game at the end if common sense provailed, it was a good game to watch.