Official 2008-2009 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 23, 2008 -> 04:27 AM)
No matter what happens the rest of the way, this team has showed tremendous heart (very similar to the White Sox winning the three elimination games to win the central).

They've shown no IQ at all. Tillman and Peterson's penalties (Tillman in OT and Peterson tonight) have been inexcusable. When you add to that Tillman's blown read at the end against Atlanta, this year will be remembered more for just stupid decisions by the players and coaches.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 10:27 PM)
No matter what happens the rest of the way, this team has showed tremendous heart (very similar to the White Sox winning the three elimination games to win the central).

And just as I say that we f*** ourselves on special teams.

are you kidding me, this is one of the worse fuken games we played, packers had nothing to play for and we came out flat. This Bears team is nothing similar to what the whitesox were. And AP needs to have the s*** beaten out of him for that penatly.

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 10:30 PM)
They've shown no IQ at all. Tillman and Peterson's penalties (Tillman in OT and Peterson tonight) have been inexcusable. When you add to that Tillman's blown read at the end against Atlanta, this year will be remembered more for just stupid decisions by the players and coaches.

I don't think that was Tillman's screw up in Atlanta. Wasn't it Graham?

I miss Ayanbadejo more than I thought I would.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 11:31 PM)
I have no faith whatsoever in our pass defense to come up with crucial stops.

Well, when your D-Line gives the quarterback a week to throw, it also allows the WR's to run free and shake the CB's.

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 10:30 PM)
are you kidding me, this is one of the worse fuken games we played, packers had nothing to play for and we came out flat. This Bears team is nothing similar to what the whitesox were. And AP needs to have the s*** beaten out of him for that penatly.

C'mon now. We were 6-6 and looked to have no chance to make the playoffs. Yes, we've played like s*** tonight. But we battled back to tie the game. Too bad it looks like we're going to lose.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 23, 2008 -> 05:35 AM)
In the 3rd quarter, when the Packers tried the QB draw and Harris tackled Rodgers in the backfield, wasn't that a sack? Just before their FG. They didn't count it as one.

A designed QB draw where the QB is tackled behind the line of scrimmage is not a sack.