Oklahoma out of control

Wow...now I have heard it all.

A man 35, who has a criminal history spit on a police officer. There is a law in place that says you can not hurl bodily fluids on a police officer.

The prosecutioners were aiming for a 25 year sentence, the defense was aiming for a 4 year sentence.

The jury chose a life sentence after only 15 mins.

Damn, what hard asses. :bang

Wow...now I have heard it all.

A man 35, who has a criminal history spit on a police officer.  There is a law in place that says you can not hurl bodily fluids on a police officer. 

The prosecutioners were aiming for a 25 year sentence, the defense was aiming for a 4 year sentence. 

The jury chose a life sentence after only 15 mins. 

Damn, what hard asses. :bang

link?

there is more to the story, I'd like to see a link, please

by the way, Bo knows Bo

Bo%20Schembechler%20in%20sunglasses,%20M%20hat%20and%20Michigan%20Football%20Jacket%20(late%201980

Thats messed up... :nono

Like cwsox said, there has to be way more to that story than we heard.................as a juror, i could not sleep at night if i put away a guy for life, for spitting. :nono

Like cwsox said, there has to be way more to that story than we heard.................as a juror, i could not sleep at night if i put away a guy for life, for spitting. :nono

the jury also considered the fact that he is a convicted rapist, and that he had just recieved a month in the slammer and a fine for domestic violence.