SoxFan1

Tattoos  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have one?

• Yes
    • No
    • Soon Will
    • Never Will

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 03:41 PM)
I know myself too well to get one. I know that yes, in 20 years, I would look at my tat and say "what the hell was I thinking?". So I always chose to not get one. Even if I am still a HUGE lover of whatever the tat would be, I would still live to regret it.

even a little dolphin on your ankle? :lol:

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
I know myself too well to get one. I know that yes, in 20 years, I would look at my tat and say "what the hell was I thinking?". So I always chose to not get one. Even if I am still a HUGE lover of whatever the tat would be, I would still live to regret it.

Yep.

But I'll add that aside from my wife and kid, there's no one and nothing I love enough to even consider a tattoo.

I don't really plan on ever getting one, although if I ever did, it'd be something Frank Zappa related. That's the only thing I like enough that I would ever consider getting permanently on my body.

I always planned to never get any tats, but my brother died a few months ago and I think I'm going to get one to commemorate him. He had his fair share of tats, and my other brother already got a really awesome one. On his arm is a biker with wings (like an angel, but not so girly) on his Harley (my deceased brother had a lifelong passion for motorcycles) and theres a backdrop of sky and road that the rider would presumably be riding into. I'll try to get a picture sometime. I may get a duplicate of that, I'm not sure.

QUOTE(Jake @ Mar 1, 2008 -> 12:56 AM)
I always planned to never get any tats, but my brother died a few months ago and I think I'm going to get one to commemorate him. He had his fair share of tats, and my other brother already got a really awesome one. On his arm is a biker with wings (like an angel, but not so girly) on his Harley (my deceased brother had a lifelong passion for motorcycles) and theres a backdrop of sky and road that the rider would presumably be riding into. I'll try to get a picture sometime. I may get a duplicate of that, I'm not sure.

sorry for your loss...

That makes a lot of sense and would probably do that if I lost a brother or friend.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 07:41 PM)
I have a blue shamrock tattooed on my arm. I got it probably 5 years ago. Im pretty sure I will get another one or two down the road but it would have to be something I really liked.

Irish Jew?

2 for me, just got my new one a couple of weeks ago. I get them to remind me of stages in my life and would never regret them. If I did, I got all black which is the easiest to remove. Removal has improve so much over the years if I ever decided to it should be fairly simple by then.