March 4th Primaries

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Stealing in Texas?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/15492166/detail.html

She and the other victims reported that people were going door-to-door, offering help to seniors with filing voter registration forms.

Some victims signed the paperwork, while others did not, but the scammers then used the information to mail absentee ballots in their names, meaning their votes were stolen from them.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 07:34 PM)
Ohio Exit Polls (CNN):

Men (41%): Obama - 52%; Clinton - 47%

Women (59%): Obama - 45%; Clinton - 54%

So, according to my math (correct me if I am wrong): Obama got roughly 47.87% of the total vote and Hillary got 51.13%.

It's way too early to make that decision. This didn't take early voting into consideration, and Northeast Ohio represents 35% of the sample, with Cuyahoga County (Cleveland) representing another 15%. Northeast Ohio was the only region to go to Clinton and it did so strongly (61-39), but Cleveland went strongly Obama in the poll (59-41). The other regions went for Obama marginally.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 07:27 PM)
Her active courting of the white nationalist vote through the Obama's a muslim lie.

I'm no Hillary Clinton backer but as far as I know there's no real evidence that the Clinton campaign purposely pushed the Obama is a muslim stuff.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 05:24 PM)
I know it's only 1% of precincts reporting, but Obama's lead is now about 130,000 votes in TX.

It may be only 1%, but there are about 800,000 votes in that 1%. In other words, it seems like this is all the early voting numbers, and it makes up something like 20% of the electorate. And Obama has a big lead, nearly 20 points, amongst those early voters.

I'm watching the CNN coverage tonight, and I am listening to Bill Bennett... its sort of bizarre. I dislike his politics for the most part. I've heard him say some things that were just assinine. And yet, in THIS forum, every night they do this coverage with him out there, I actually like him. He's my favorite guy on there. Weird.