March 4th Primaries

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 08:57 PM)
Ok...

Well let me give you my justifications:

In Texas she will carry the White Supremacist vote. That will allow her to squeak by.

I live in Ohio and everyone I talk to seems to think the Clintons came down from heaven and now that they caught Barak "lying" he has no chance here.

RI is too close to her territory.

VT is the same as RI.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 07:15 PM)
I'm really hoping I'm wrong about Clinton winning because she is a wolf in lambs clothing and in my opinion a closet racist (among other things).

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 07:27 PM)
Her active courting of the white nationalist vote through the Obama's a muslim lie.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 09:00 PM)
Yep and I'd bet about half of that Hillary crowd were the White nationalists she targeted with those Obama is a muslim attacks. It sickens me. Hillary is counting on racism to win this thing.

hmmmm

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 09:10 PM)
Next two largest:

Denton: 1% reporting, heavy Obama lead

Tarrant: 15% reporting, heavy Obama lead

Basically, Obama's strong areas are still pending.

Denton Co. is a huge college population in Denton, hispanic outside and north of Denton, and south of Denton you start hitting the burbs of Dallas/Ft Worth. I live in far far far northern Tarrant Co.

Obama Attorney Crashes Clinton Campaign Conference Call

On a Clinton campaign conference call to discuss reports of Obama-inspired voting irregularities in Texas, the second question belonged to Bob Bauer.

"Repeat that?" asked an incredulous -- and bemused -- Howard Wolfson, Clinton's communications director.

Bob Bauer, Barack Obama's chief counsel.

"How is this any different than the series of complaints registered against every caucus that you lose?"

HAHAHA!!

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 07:49 PM)
MSNBC calls Ohio for Clinton

Well, they also called Missouri for Clinton too, and they were in sort of the same boat. The votes from Cleveland won't be in until like 4:00 a.m. tomorrow. But they'll probably be right in that call.

In other words, come on Texas.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
Today started off as a good day with Favre retiring and the Stone news, but now with HF and OPRF losing, and HRC winning Ohio....a Texas win for her will make for a long night.

Yah, I'm holding out for Texas.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 08:02 PM)
HRC's up by about 20k in Texas now. At what point will we start seeing the shift to Obama everyone's saying will happen.

Only 35% of the districts there have reported. Typically the latter districts to report are the larger, more urban districts in almost every election.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 04:04 AM)
Only 35% of the districts there have reported. Typically the latter districts to report are the larger, more urban districts in almost every election.

Answer I was looking for, thanks!

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 09:57 PM)
You have no idea the god like status Hillary has here. If she doesn't keep at least a 20 point lead I'll be shocked. She has everyone here fooled.

And I will never stop believing what a racist Hillary is.

I've got a question. How did Obama win Iowa, while Hillary got third? Our population is about 104% whites.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 09:57 PM)
You have no idea the god like status Hillary has here. If she doesn't keep at least a 20 point lead I'll be shocked. She has everyone here fooled.

And I will never stop believing what a racist Hillary is.

You wont stop talking about it either

If Florida hadn't violated primary rules, that would have really changed this up.

So any of you think she will get a re-vote in Michigan or Florida which would seat delegates? I think those would be strong states for her.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 04:09 AM)
I think it's obvious that if anyone wins in Texas it'll only be like by 1 point. So it's not like it's going to make a big difference.

If HRC wins Texas, the media will never let us hear the end of the "comeback kid" crap.