March 4th Primaries

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont stop talking about it either

Right I should just ignore it. The fact is the McCain at least had the balls to step up and say he wasn't going to play those racist games. What does Hillary do? Send out a bunch of e-mails and pictures of Obama dressed in Muslim clothing while he was on a trip to Africa for god sakes. I'm sorry but I will not support Hillary after that. At least McCain isn't a racist.

Edited by AngelasDaddy0427

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 10:10 PM)
If HRC wins Texas, the media will never let us hear the end of the "comeback kid" crap.

It would be big for her to win. She could have more leverage when dealing with super delegates if she had some media momentum and a win in both Texas and Ohio.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 11:10 PM)
If Florida hadn't violated primary rules, that would have really changed this up.

So any of you think she will get a re-vote in Michigan or Florida which would seat delegates? I think those would be strong states for her.

Michigan, maybe. Florida, no. Otherwise, Florida and Michigan delegates will get seated, but only when the nomination is settled.

If Michigan did re-vote I can't imagine Hillary would have a chance in hell of winning. Hell Obama wasn't even on the ticket last time. As for Flordia yeah that would more then likely go to her. It combines her two biggest bases: hispanics and seniors.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 10:12 PM)
Right I should just ignore it. The fact is the McCain at least had the balls to step up and say he wasn't going to play those racist games. What does Hillary do? Send out a bunch of e-mails and pictures of Obama dressed in Muslim clothing while he was on a trip to Africa for god sakes. I'm sorry but I will not support Hillary after that. At least McCain isn't a racist.

No, dont ignore it. Put it in every post for the rest of the year. Then we will all see it every time you type. And if there is anyone who doesnt know by 2009, you can PM them. Maybe a Mod can provide you a list of members so you can PM anyone who missed the memo that Hilary Clinton is a racist and is getting by on the White Nationalist vote.

we get it, alright. Stop repeating yourself, we have all read your rhetoric over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 10:20 PM)
I have trouble putting in to words how much I loath HRC.

same here. I have reviewed my 24+ years of life to think of there was anyone I truly hated with great contempt. To the best I can recall, there are none. Not a single person. THere are people who i disagreed with or just never got along with, but never hate. Hillary... i hate.

A bit deluded I'd say;

11:19 p.m. | Clinton on Stage Mrs. Clinton is glowing: “For everyone in America who has been counted out but refused to be knocked out, and for eveyrone who has stumbled but stood right back up and for everyone who works hard and never gives up, this one is for you!… This nation is coming back and so is this campaign…. We’re going on, we’re going strong and we’re going all the way.”

“No candidate in recent history, Democratic or Republican, has won the White House without winning the Ohio primary.” The crowd chants: “Yes she will!”

“Ohio has written a new chapter in the history of this campaign.” This is not a candidate who is on the verge of dropping out.

Well Texas is about to write a new chapter Hilarity.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 04:22 AM)
same here. I have reviewed my 24+ years of life to think of there was anyone I truly hated with great contempt. To the best I can recall, there are none. Not a single person. THere are people who i disagreed with or just never got along with, but never hate. Hillary... i hate.

My mother-in-law and Mark Prior.