Rove taunted at University of Iowa

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 10:59 AM)
i cannot believe there are still people in this country that would applaud for Karl Rove. it's disgusting.

I wish he worked for a candidate I liked. He will be regarded as one of the most brilliant political minds of this generation. He just, IMHO, used his powers for evil.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 09:01 AM)
I wish he worked for a candidate I liked. He will be regarded as one of the most brilliant political minds of this generation. He just, IMHO, used his powers for evil.

He's now an unpaid, unofficial adviser to the McCain campaign.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 07:27 PM)
I would have loved it if when the Iranian Mini-President would of been confronted by people peforming citizens arrests. Then again the student body was too busy fawning over him.

what a load of absolute false bulls***.

QUOTE(bmags @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)
what a load of absolute false bulls***.

oh, not really. "Fawning" may be a little harsh, but the reality is that he WAS made to feel all welcome and nice touchy feely good kind of stuff.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)
oh, not really. "Fawning" may be a little harsh, but the reality is that he WAS made to feel all welcome and nice touchy feely good kind of stuff.

Except for the excoriating introduction he received?

^^^^^

That is fawning, you haven't met Kap in person

Actually, you both are correct. From the coverage I've seen and from what I remember, the protests (not just the presentation) for the Iranian President was reasonably polite, and civil. The Rove stuff was out of scale. Judging one on the scale of the other I think makes the point that Kap was making.