More fun with Hugo Chavez

jackie hayes

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 14, 2008 -> 04:26 PM)
I was actually explaining how neither are terrorist organization's. How do you know I don't have more oil than Hugo. I've been saving up for years.

Have you nationalized your neighbor's heating oil tanks and seceded from the union, formed your own country of GoSoxtoria? (Petoria was taken)

As for FARC, I don't get how you could not classify them as a terrorist organization. Where would you classify Hamas, or the IDF?

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 14, 2008 -> 05:14 PM)
So if you commit a war crime that makes you a terrorist organization? So hasn't the U.S commited war crimes? Doe's that make us a terrorist organization?

If you don't care what my opinion is than why respond. I'm glad to not be a moderate.

No, I was just pointing out that if you really believe this is an army, you should reasonably want them hauled away, since war crimes are their mo.

And, no, you're obviously not moderate, nor even half-moderate, nor even one-eighth, etc. Happy militant lunacy, GoSox.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 14, 2008 -> 05:22 PM)
No, I was just pointing out that if you really believe this is an army, you should reasonably want them hauled away, since war crimes are their mo.

And, no, you're obviously not moderate, nor even half-moderate, nor even one-eighth, etc. Happy militant lunacy, GoSox.

So if someone dosen't agree with your moderate views they are labeled lunatics and militants?

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 14, 2008 -> 05:22 PM)

So if someone dosen't agree with your moderate views they are labeled lunatics and militants?

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 01:59 AM)

No, I confess, you've got me down. I'm really just looking for the next Ronald Reagan so we can defeat the coming commie menace. Anyone who posts a thread about Hugo Chavez that is not unstintingly gushing about poor, innocent, beautiful Hugo, freedom fighter for the masses, champion of the downtrodden, is clearly a paleoconservative who gets off whenever any discussion of Star Wars comes up, who waits desperately for the next champion of the right to swing into the WH like Indiana Jones and crush every worker everywhere and the principled warriors who have no thought but the dignity of the worker. Oh, unmasked!

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 08:39 AM)
No, I confess, you've got me down. I'm really just looking for the next Ronald Reagan so we can defeat the coming commie menace. Anyone who posts a thread about Hugo Chavez that is not unstintingly gushing about poor, innocent, beautiful Hugo, freedom fighter for the masses, champion of the downtrodden, is clearly a paleoconservative who gets off whenever any discussion of Star Wars comes up, who waits desperately for the next champion of the right to swing into the WH like Indiana Jones and crush every worker everywhere and the principled warriors who have no thought but the dignity of the worker. Oh, unmasked!

That's what I figured.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 08:39 AM)

Brilliant. :D