Paul Sullivan

Jim Fainter

Playing to the audience. No big deal, he'll go away or change his tune quickly if someone paid him to blow Sox fans (figurativly that is)

Cub fans remind me of fireflys. Very amusing on a summer evening. Just showing off and midlessly flittering around the yard. Sometimes we try and get to know why by catching them in a jar. Ultimately the most fun is tossing them to the ground and smearing them across the concrete. :o

It pains me to know that Bill Veeck planted the damn ivy. Perhaps he didn't read the label properly and it was supose to be poison ivy?

well, I gues he should get his facts straight.  It was a cubs fan that "beat up on an umpire"  Of course, wouldn't expect anything less from a trib writers

He also wrote that Corky went "high over the wall" to rob Valentin of a homer.Made it sound like he pulled a Torii Hunter. He probably jumped 2 inches high to catch it. Remember who he works for, he wants to keep his job.