Pods Returns, Let the Celebration Begin!

knightni

I just hope if BA gets his deserved spot on the team, they don't rot him on the bench like last year. You want to talk about players being stunted. If that's what they have in mind, they should do him a favor and trade him for garbage to the Marlins or something where he could play.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ramirez looks good today huh? A leadoff HR, 2 BBs, and a base hit. Very nice.

I hope he gets his fair shot at second.

EDIT: Eventually, I WILL figure out how to spell his name right the first time..

Edited by TitoMB345

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 06:09 PM)
I dont see how BA isnt the starting CF after his performance this spring.

He should be. A-ram should be starting at 2b, BA in CF, Swish in Left.

A-ram is impressive, there is no other way to put it, and BA not only looks better at the plate, he looks MUCH stronger.

Whoever Brian Anderson's agent is, he deserves his paycheck. He has really got his clients attitude under check, and positioning himself for a starting job six months after the team wrote him off (imo). Watching Brian Anderson drive the ball to all fields today was sight to see.

Count me on the BA bandwagon.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 11:11 PM)
If the Sox move Anderson they are completely stupid.

Yep, I really want to see what he can do. Leave Owens as the pr off the bench. If he doesn't start after this ST, IMO, it will be because either Ozzie doesn't like him or he needs to have his Pierre-like leadoff hitter.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 06:18 PM)
Yep, I really want to see what he can do. Leave Owens as the pr off the bench. If he doesn't start after this ST, IMO, it will be because either Ozzie doesn't like him or he needs to have his Pierre-like leadoff hitter.

1. Swish LF

2. O-cab SS

3. Thome DH

4. KOng 1B

5. Dye RF

6. Crede 3B

7. AJP C

8. BA CF

9. A-ram 2b

Probably could be the opening day lineup vs LHP