Bold Predictions

DaTank

I've got a few. Well, post yours, and here are mine.

Division Winners

AL Central: Chicago White Sox

AL East: New York Yankees

AL West: Mariners

AL Wild Card: Boston Red Sox

Chicago White Sox - No, I'm not being a biased Sox fan right now, but I think they have a better chance than everyone thinks. I think the Tigers could lose older guys like Pudge, Sheffield, and Maggs to injuries and have absolutely horrid pitching. And I think they can just flat out compete with Cleveland.

New York Yankees - IF The Big Three do well, the Yanks will beat out the Red Sox.

Mariners - I gotta take them in this situation. Sure, the Angels improved and are favored, but with the Angels' #1 and #2 pitchers being on the DL to start the season, it doesn't help their cause. And acquiring Bedard certainly won't hurt the Mariners' cause. Look out for Felix Hernandez for a monster year.

Boston Red Sox - Who else is competitive enough in the AL East?

NL Central: Chicago Cubs

NL East: New York Mets

NL West: Arizona Diamondbacks

NL Wild Card: Milwaukee Brewers

Chicago Cubs - I think that if they can land Brian Roberts, they could go as far as the World Series!...insane as that may sound.

New York Mets - Although they have one of the oldest teams in all of baseball (if not the oldest), they have a nice young core in Reyes and Wright, and the addition of Santana won't hurt this team.

Arizona Diamondbacks - Love this team. Very young and very competitive. Oh, and they added Dan Haren.

Milwaukee Brewers - Just like the Diamondbacks, they have a great, young core. Prince Fielder will hit at least another 45-50 homers and Ryan Braun will have another outstanding season. The only problem is the health of their starting pitchers.

2008 World Series Champions - Chicago White Sox in 7 games against the Chicago Cubs. Jim Thome will be the hero and win WS MVP.

Rookie of The Year Award Winners

AL Rookie of the Year - Evan Longoria

NL Rookie of the Year - Klayton Kershaw

Cy Young Award Winners

AL Cy Young - Felix Hernandez

NL Cy Young - Dan Daren

MVP Award Winners

AL - Manny Ramirez

NL - Prince Fielder

Surprise Teams

AL - Tampa Bay Rays, Chicago White Sox

NL Atlanta Braves