Urinal Aiming Strategy

Marky Mark

Urinal Aiming  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you aim in your urinal experiences?

• Straight ahead, let it flow down the urinal wall
    • Down, directly into the watery bottom
    • I aim just above the water for optimal lack of deflection
    • I'm too big of a coward to use urinals, I hide in the privacy of a toilet stall to go pee
    • I'm not consistent with my aiming
    • I pee like an out of control fire hose, I'm all over the place!

As I was taking a piss in a urinal today I started to wonder, how do others go about this? My question is, where do you prefer to aim? Straight at the wall of urinal and let it trickle down, or aim directly into the small amount of water at the bottom. Obviously there are things to take into consideration (i.e. splashback, acoustics, natural aiming direction). Your thoughts?

Edited by Markbilliards

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Mar 20, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
If I'm home and feeling kinky I like to use a swirling motion

If you're not circumsized, do you pull back your skin? I'll hang up and listen for my answer

Quote of the year?

I aim just above the water, so there is little to no splash-back, that is, if the urinal is high enough on the wall. Most of the time, I'll have to use a stall and piss in a toilet because I don't want to squat down or stand 5 feet back to piss.

My goal is to minimize the sound and the splash. So that requires letting it trickle.

The real concern is making sure I don't have a few extra drops left when I zip up. There's nothing worse than the feeling of urine dripping down my leg. Maybe I should stop wearing boxers...

QUOTE(Markbilliards @ Mar 20, 2008 -> 08:41 PM)
As I was taking a piss in a urinal today I started to wonder, how do others go about this? My question is, where do you prefer to aim? Straight at the wall of urinal and let it trickle down, or aim directly into the small amount of water at the bottom. Obviously there are things to take into consideration (i.e. splashback, acoustics, natural aiming direction). Your thoughts?

Don't take our word for it. Look left and right next time you go and get back to us with the results.

I forgot to add that I can only take a pee with no one else in the bathroom or it has to be a really loud bathroom.I dont know what it is but there is a medical term for it.I cant even squeeze out a drop its ridiculous.

QUOTE(shipps @ Mar 21, 2008 -> 04:47 PM)
I forgot to add that I can only take a pee with no one else in the bathroom or it has to be a really loud bathroom.I dont know what it is but there is a medical term for it.I cant even squeeze out a drop its ridiculous.

Stage fright.