Urinal Aiming Strategy

Marky Mark

Urinal Aiming  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you aim in your urinal experiences?

• Straight ahead, let it flow down the urinal wall
    • Down, directly into the watery bottom
    • I aim just above the water for optimal lack of deflection
    • I'm too big of a coward to use urinals, I hide in the privacy of a toilet stall to go pee
    • I'm not consistent with my aiming
    • I pee like an out of control fire hose, I'm all over the place!

Depends on both the type of urinal as well as where I am. If im alone in a bathroom I may step back for distance. If its in a corp setting, im flowing right down the wall to minimize spash on the pants and shoes. If im at Wrigley (once a year) I aim right for the guys shoes next to me.

If the pink hockey puck thing is in there, or any other foreign object, I try to annihilate it with my stream. Otherwise I just let 'er rip and look forward so no one suspects me of looking at their...stuff.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 21, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
Anyone else here not a big fan of urinals that go all the way to the floor?

Those are dangerous. And you bring up a good point. My aiming strategy definitley depends on the type of urinal. Generally though, I aim wherever I feel I'll get the least splashback.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Mar 22, 2008 -> 02:42 PM)
Those are dangerous. And you bring up a good point. My aiming strategy definitley depends on the type of urinal. Generally though, I aim wherever I feel I'll get the least splashback.

I have literally been to a place in texas that just had a trough that EVERYONE peed into simulatneously.

I promptly moved to PA.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 22, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
I have literally been to a place in texas that just had a trough that EVERYONE peed into simulatneously.

I promptly moved to PA.

At least we have a video of you and that trough

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 22, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)

I promptly moved to PA.

Never been to the Metrodome I take it? That's what it has too.

I was at the Bears/Vikings game this past year, and people were pissing literally everywhere in the bathroom. Walls, garbage cans, the entire trough (shoulder to shoulder).. it was disgusting. It was worse than the Dome during Wednesday night (student night!) Twins games, and those nights are pretty popular among drunk students (read: 99% of the student population).

Honestly, once in a while I'll start going and a rogue stream will break away off to the side from the main stream. The other week I was in the bathroom in a bar, and I was at a urinal, and there was a guy dropping a deuce in a stall right next to me, and I literally pissed right on his shoe....

I've never reeled it back in almost in midstream like I did that time...

I don't know if he didn't know it happened or if he just didn't know who did it to him.

QUOTE(iamshack @ Mar 23, 2008 -> 10:02 PM)
Honestly, once in a while I'll start going and a rogue stream will break away off to the side from the main stream. The other week I was in the bathroom in a bar, and I was at a urinal, and there was a guy dropping a deuce in a stall right next to me, and I literally pissed right on his shoe....

I don't know if he didn't know it happened or if he just didn't know who did it to him.

Was he tapping his foot?

:ph34r:

QUOTE(iamshack @ Mar 23, 2008 -> 10:02 PM)

:lolhitting

I have a question that fits right in with this topic. I work with a lot of Jewish people. Our bathroom has two urinals, one regular height and one shorter. I have noticed everytime a Jewish person goes to the bathroom and both urinals are available they pick the short one. This has nothing to do with their height. They are all pretty avg height.

Here's the other thing I find a bit odd.... they all kinda bend their knees a bit and hold their junk with two hands....like when you're a little kid and learning to aim....and then they look down and watch themselves pee.

It seems really strange to me, but maybe this is how they are all taught? Can any Jewish people here confirm? or how about is it even a Jewish thing. Maybe it's just a weird coincidence that I only see Jewish people do it.

I'm more of a stand up straight, thumb & forefinger kind of guy and I just look straight at the wall in front of me. I don't need to see my pee stream...I know what it looks like.