Overall, What do you think of the tourney this year?

I'm liking this year's tournament. Some surprises, but most of the 1-2-3 are still alive. I see some great games heading our way. I like that each two brackets are upset city and two are not. Each step from here should have a couple underdogs. It seems like the officiating is coming into play more than most years.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Mar 23, 2008 -> 12:38 PM)
Maybe it's just me, but these last 2 days have been crazy. I don't remember being so into a tourney.

The last two have been crazy. I know you probably aren't happy about georgetown.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Mar 23, 2008 -> 11:11 PM)
This is awesome, i dont even care how screwed up my bracket is!
:headbang can't disagree with that. Lots of fun and excitement. Except NC who looks unstopable. Which means they will be stopped in the next round :lolhitting

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 24, 2008 -> 11:31 AM)
Duke's overratedness gets displayed for the third time in three years. Yeah, I'd say it's been a good tourney.

Except for rooting on Wisky and Mich St, I'll be rooting for Davidson and West Virgina. I like the way they play.

Davidson is fun to watch, love watching Curry.

West Virginia is absolutely boring to watch imo. Both their games I got bored of.

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Mar 23, 2008 -> 07:41 PM)
The last two have been crazy. I know you probably aren't happy about georgetown.

Not happy at all, but the bright side is that it was a great weekend of hoops...hopefully transferring over to this upcoming weekend.