Opening Day '08

DBAHO

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 12:30 PM)
Man Ram is going to have an absolutely insane season this year.

Man Ram better learn to quit standing there like an A-hole after he hits the ball or he's gonna catch one in the earhole.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 09:26 PM)
Man Ram better learn to quit standing there like an A-hole after he hits the ball or he's gonna catch one in the earhole.

He's been doing it for like 10 years now, you may as well get used to it. All the pitchers around the league generally are, and they should be seeing as how he's lit them up for 490 homers.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 10:27 PM)
He's been doing it for like 10 years now, you may as well get used to it. All the pitchers around the league generally are, and they should be seeing as how he's lit them up for 490 homers.

That's what i was thinking. As long as I can remember Manny's been Manny and I don't think anything is going to change anytime soon. Seems he's in for quite the bounce back season already.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 09:28 PM)
Travis Buck is their lead off guy? They could be very bad.

They are going to be terrible, but that's a bad example. He was a very good leadoff hitter for a rookie last year at .288/.377/.474/.851 in 82 games, (actually that's pretty good for anybody) and was a .400 OBP/.900 OPS guy in the minors over 3 years.

As for Manny staring down his extra base hits at the plate, he's been doing it for more than a decade and nobody has ever done anything. It wouldn't surprise me though if one of the Yankees hits him with a pitch with their new lousy, douchebag manager, but that would probably incite a near riot.

Edited by whitesoxfan101