FUCK YOU BILLY GOAT

sox-r-us

Botch is too unreliable for the playoffs.....if we are going for it, get a stud reliever now Kenny.

Make marte the closer and let Botch be just a reliever in the pen....he sucks

I miss Foulke

Billy will be our closer in October and Billy will be successful. Chill out people, it was one baseball game in July.

Billy will be our closer in October and Billy will be successful. Chill out people, it was one baseball game in July.

The problem is it hasn't been one game lately, he's lost the velocity on his fastball, the sox need a new closer, I think damaso or flash would do really well, and about billy doing good in october, he didn't last year, what makes you think he would this year?

The problem is it hasn't been one game lately, he's lost the velocity on his fastball, the sox need a new closer, I think damaso or flash would do really well, and about billy doing good in october, he didn't last year, what makes you think he would this year?

WE have one of the best closers in the game, calm down. :rolleyes:

Sorry Bmr..... gotta disagree with you here. For one of the best in the game, he has been incredibly unreliable from game 1 to right now. I don't see Koch making a 180 anytime soon. He has been serving up bombs with regularity and hardly ever works an inning 1-2-3 (less than 33% of the time). I'd rather have Foulke..... come to think of it, if I was the GM, I wouldn't have traded Foulke for Botch anyway.

Sorry Bmr..... gotta disagree with you here. For one of the best in the game, he has been incredibly unreliable from game 1 to right now. I don't see Koch making a 180 anytime soon. He has been serving up bombs with regularity and hardly ever works an inning 1-2-3 (less than 33% of the time). I'd rather have Foulke..... come to think of it, if I was the GM, I wouldn't have traded Foulke for Botch anyway.

Disagree all you want. Youll be happy with his performance in the end. Right now, of course the easy thing is to bash the guy. I, for one, believe in him.

Disagree all you want. Youll be happy with his performance in the end. Right now, of course the easy thing is to bash the guy. I, for one, believe in him.

I really wish I could have as much confidence in Billy as you do, but I just can't.

Do you mean Tom Gordon or Damaso Marte? Both could be pretty closers.

I wouldn't mind this constant failure as much if he could hit 95 or 96 on the gun like he was supposed to be able to do it. It seems like he has let up, kind of like Rick Vaughn in Major League 2. I wish he would just f***ing throw the ball. 88-91 isn't gonna cut it as a closer.

A guy doesn't go from high 90's heat occasionally hitting 100 to barely breaking 92 for one reason or another. Whether it be injury, him letting up or just not having it anymore, he can not do his job. He was hired for one reason and one reason only...Throw the heater past the f***ing opposite team. I know he has always been erratic but not with this weak of stuff. Something needs to be done about him. I really hope it is just him letting up like was said above and not an injury. If he is just being a wimp then maybe they can get him turned around. Otherwise we are all in a world of s*** since he can't do his job.

Where is Foulke when you need him? :bang

Botch is too unreliable for the playoffs.....if we are going for it, get a stud reliever now Kenny.

Make marte the closer and let Botch be just a reliever in the pen....he sucks

I miss Foulke

I want to believe that too, but it's difficult, if not almost downright impossible to envision the Sox in the playoffs and world series with Koch pitching the way he is now. The trouble is it isn't just one or two games he has been like this from the first game of the season. I don't know if he is hurt, burned out from his use in Oakland or mechanically unsound. I do know that a guy who used to hit 99-100 MPH is now hitting 92 tops and hanging curve balls so something IS wrong. I stuck with Paul Konerko and want to stick with Koch, but we need to see some results and not more after the game explanations about how he screwed up AGAIN.

And what happened in Major League 2?

Thats right, Rick Vaughn found his stuff again and STRUCK out Jack Parkman! Thats what is going to happen to Billy

He will regain his form and be badass again no doubt, you just gotta believe.. The sox coulda scored a hell of a lot more runs yesterday seeing they got walked 6 times, 3 runs against the D Rays is sad, and we shoulda blown them out..

Just because Crawford gets lucky and hits his second HR of the year doesnt mean everyone has to hate Koch.. He isnt bad, you will all see

And what happened in Major League 2?

Thats right, Rick Vaughn found his stuff again and STRUCK out Jack Parkman! Thats what is going to happen to Billy

He will regain his form and be badass again no doubt, you just gotta believe.. The sox coulda scored a hell of a lot more runs yesterday seeing they got walked 6 times, 3 runs against the D Rays is sad, and we shoulda blown them out..

Just because Crawford gets lucky and hits his second HR of the year doesnt mean everyone has to hate Koch.. He isnt bad, you will all see

There's one problem with Rick Vaughn that I should have made more clear. THAT WAS A MOVIE....NOT REAL LIFE.

You can't blame the offense for this loss. There is one person to blame...Billy Botch. The offense scored more runs than the DRays, in large part to Bartolo shutting them down and two guys getting big hits offensively. It is then Botch's turn to come and shut the DRays down, the BOTTOM OF THEIR ORDER, which should not be that hard. He just needed to get 2 more guys out after he got Tyner out. He could not do that against one of the WORST teams in the league.

What's going to happen when he faces a real team?

And that was Crawford's second homer of the year? If you're telling the truth....that means that both of his homers have been walk-off 3-run homers. The other came on opening day against the Red Sox.

So what.... lots of times things in movies happen in real life

I think Koch needs to shave some zig zags in his goatee and then he will be awesome again.. and he needs some theme music and the entire crowd to sing to him and put on some skull glasses, maybe thats why he isnt throwing hard as he did... maybe its a vision problem?