Obama... drug use within the past 10 years?

BearSox

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but this man Larry Sinclair claims that back in 1999, he and Obama did cocaine together and that Sinclair preformed oral sex on Obama. This guy even took a polygraph test, and passed it! (made 20 G's in the process as well). Here's a link from about a month ago: http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/4766

Obviously this is a bit crazy, and there is no proof Obama did any of this, but I haven't seen Obama deny it or take a polygraph test. Actually, the biggest thing about this is how the whole main-stream media has covered most of this up. How does McCain's suppossed "platonic" relationship with a lobbyist without any proof or reliable sources make the front page of a newspaper and get covered all over... but Obama's suppossed relationship with Sinclair, and the guy says it happened, not get covered at all?

Discuss.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly he failed the first one, but I have also read that the first "doctor" who administrated the 1st polygraph doesn't even have a fully credited PHd. Also, they only said "deception" was present. Deception in what? Also, reverse speech has found there to be no "deception" with Larry Sinclair and that he is telling the truth, and that Obama has been the one lying... http://www.reversespeech.com/sinclairpoly.htm

It is extremely important to note that in its 24 year history, Reverse Speech has never once been proven to have been wrong or to have erred in determining a person's genuine truth spoken by that person's subconscious mind. Some of its successes can be seen here - http://www.reversespeech.com/trackrec.htm

The polygraph, on the other hand, has a vast history of documented failures of false positive and false negative results. In fact, Wikipedia states "A 1997 survey of 421 psychologists estimated the test's average accuracy at about 61%, a little better than chance." See more here - http://rense.com/general80/poly.htm

Plus, why haven't the results of the 2nd polygraph been released?

Edited by BearSox

Might as well leave this open. But fair warning, this subject could get ugly, so let's try to keep things under control.

As for my personal perspective... some guy makes these claims, fails a lie detector test, goes to find someone else to administer one, and passes it? That's beyond weak to me. Having taken a poly once and then again on the same matter makes the second results moot, as understand it, because of the advantage it gives.

This is weak sauce.

Perhaps we can start a new thread on how Obama is a jihadist planted by some radicals as a mole. It has to be true because I received an email stating that this was in fact true. He also was sworn in using the Koran. I'm not sure if Reverend Wright gave him the Koran or if someone else did.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:36 PM)
Perhaps we can start a new thread on how Obama is a jihadist planted by some radicals as a mole. It has to be true because I received an email stating that this was in fact true. He also was sworn in using the Koran. I'm not sure if Reverend Wright gave him the Koran or if someone else did.

While I agree the accusation seems outlandish, it was something being discussed in professional media, so I can't see closing the thread.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:33 PM)
Oh and, if the MSM is covering it up supposedly... why is a major newspaper your first citation?

you got me there... 1 site!

and Reverse Speech is much more reliable then lie detectors.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:30 PM)
Supposedly he failed the first one, but I have also read that the first "doctor" who administrated the 1st polygraph doesn't even have a fully credited PHd. Also, they only said "deception" was present. Deception in what? Also, reverse speech has found there to be no "deception" with Larry Sinclair and that he is telling the truth, and that Obama has been the one lying... http://www.reversespeech.com/sinclairpoly.htm

Now at least we know what the Ron Paul supporters are up to. They are making Youtube videos. I don't like Obama, but this is such an obvious crazy claim. If you lend credence to this type of stupidity then you are in line with the slobs like Rosie who think that 9/11 was a inside job due to some video called Loose Change.

I'll agree. This is weak. If it wasn't you can bet I would have brought it up. But now that's it's out there, it should not be dismissed out of hand. Let's let it run it's course and see if it leads to anything concrete. If not, and that's the way I think it will go, then that will become apparent in due time.

Probably because this "reverse speech" system is a bunch of nonsense promoted by one guy who will sell you some reverse speech interpretation courses so you can become a "reverse speech analyst" for only a few thousand dollars.

This guy might as well reference the time he used his Ouija board to contact a ghost witness who saw Obama eating a kitten.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 03:44 PM)
aka, I'm bat s*** crazy.

That's about what I interpreted too. I can't even come up with an analogy for this. I've heard of reverse speech before but I don't know much about it and don't know many who do. I think there's a reason for that.

I am not claiming Obama did any of this. In fact, I doubt it. My main point in this thread was actually the complete bias by the main-stream media, and how they are willing to cover up anything Obama. If this Sinclair guy claimed this crap with McCain or even Hillary, you can bet your ass this would have been covered a whole lot more.

I post the reverse speech, and other stuff to not prove he was telling the truth, but rather there are still plenty of questions out there, and this should be getting some coverage.

I can't see any way this is true, but I'll be interested to see if Obama adresses it even in the slightest now that it's being addressed in the professional media. He'd be best not to touch it, the story just seems too outlandish to be believed even by the most steadfast anti-Obama people.

Actually as I read the first post again, it says that article is from a month ago? Nevermind then, he has no reason to bring it up if it's been a month and CNN and all those people have chose to not cover it.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

BTW, "deception indicated" means you failed the polygraph, obviously. As far as deception on what, it depends on specific questions in the polygraph, whatever's relevant. It's not going to be on some simple control question like "what's your name" or "where were you born".

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:44 PM)
aka, I'm bat s*** crazy.

polygraph's are very unreliable. They judge by your heart rate, blood pressure, etc. However, the factors they use to tell if you are lying or not can be increased by other things as well, leading to false results.

QUOTE(lostfan @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:49 PM)
Must be why nobody's heard of Jeremiah Wright.

I'm not in the camp that Obama is being protected at all costs by the media, but I have strong questions as to if people would know the Jeremiah Wright story without the existence of youtube.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:46 PM)
I am not claiming Obama did any of this. In fact, I doubt it. My main point in this thread was actually the complete bias by the main-stream media, and how they are willing to cover up anything Obama. If this Sinclair guy claimed this crap with McCain or even Hillary, you can bet your ass this would have been covered a whole lot more.

I post the reverse speech, and other stuff to not prove he was telling the truth, but rather there are still plenty of questions out there, and this should be getting some coverage.

You know, one can make a very convincing case about supposed liberal media bias.

This ain't it. This is the media covering a wingbat at the level that is appropriate - which is to say, very little.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 03:49 PM)
polygraph's are very unreliable. They judge by your heart rate, blood pressure, etc. However, the factors they use to tell if you are lying or not can be increased by other things as well, leading to false results.

Yet you say reverse speech is more accurate.

Maybe we should read the guy's palms just to be sure.