Stoney new guy on the Score-somebody should tell the Sox

palehose23

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 28, 2008 -> 05:18 PM)
Why not take 5 seconds to click the link and read it instead of asking?

I took 5 minutes and looked at every post and it did not see what my post is saying. Please re-read my post then I will accept your apology.

BTW- the Score comment was facetious

Edited by palehose23

QUOTE(palehose23 @ Mar 28, 2008 -> 04:22 PM)
I took 5 minutes and looked at every post and it did not see what my post is saying. Please re-read my post then I will accept your apology.

BTW- the Score comment was facetious

The "source" was listed as the Score in the second and third posts of the thread. Evidently you didn't look very hard.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 28, 2008 -> 05:29 PM)
The "source" was listed as the Score in the second and third posts of the thread. Evidently you didn't look very hard.

You should have clicked the link. He was making the fairly obvious joke that the White Sox haven't updated their team broadcasters page.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 28, 2008 -> 05:29 PM)

Here is my original post- (READ IT!!!)

I just heard on the Score (for the 1st time today) that Steve Stone and Ed Farmer will be doing the Sox broadcast on the station- I don't think the White Sox know about it yet.

To break it down for you- I know that the Stone/Farmer thing happen a long time ago- this whole post is dripping with sarcasm. But the fact that the team DOES NOT EVEN HAVE THIS CORRECT ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE is strange. Apology Accepted

Edited by palehose23

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Mar 28, 2008 -> 05:32 PM)
You should have clicked the link. He was making the fairly obvious joke that the White Sox haven't updated their team broadcasters page.

I second that. But I'm grabbing a bucket of popcorn as this might make for some decent entertainment.

Edited by BobDylan

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 29, 2008 -> 11:25 AM)
i like the part where he accepted an nonexistent apology. that was good.

BTW- I am still waiting for the Sox to update their website and those nonexistent apologies. I am not holding my breath on either

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (palehose23 @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 11:39 AM)
Finally they have fixed the problem Stoney is actually a member of the broadcasting team

Well thats a good thing. If he wasnt, then they wasted all that money on advertisements all over the Cell and on the Score. ;)