White Sox @ Indians - Opening Day Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:31 PM)
Our ace getting pounded and taken out in the second inning to start the freaking season. This is worse than any recent memory I have of this team.

Then you forgot about opening day last year rather quickly :P .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 03:33 PM)
I believe this will be the worst white sox team in club history.

I dont know about this, but it's not a very good team. At best, this is a .500 ballclub in my view. Only Kenny Williams and Ozzie think this is a 95+ win club with World Series potential.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:33 PM)
Mark still got lit up after those miscues. He earned all but one of those runs.

If that Cabrera play would've been a double play, no runs would've scored. Damn this sucks. Can the rain come and get this game called?

QUOTE(JohnCangelosi @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
The ump blew a call on Gutierrez...then he hits a 3 run homer. Pathetic performance by Buerhle however, looks like its going to be a long year.

He sure did...and it wasn't even close. Gotta put it on a tee I guess. One bad inning...let's bounce back from the doom and gloom.

that was an awkward 90 feet from 1st to 2nd for Vmart. The replayed showed the hyperextension, oh well thats huge Shoppach is Vmart thats forsure.

that was a fun, what, 20 minute 2nd inning. Oh well its in the past, lets have our own 7 run inning with our guy leading off.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)
It looks like he pulled something.

yeah definately, though seemed to be walking ok off the field. I don't wanna celebrate any potential injury, thats silly. But nice to have one of their weapons out of the game.