What is your IQ?

CubsSuck1

Sometime ago in the course of looking something up I found these IQ scores for the following American politicians:

Richard Nixon 147

Bill Clinton 137

Al Gore 134

George W Bush 119

JFK 119

These were tests taken during their High School years.

One thing I see to be true a lot of the time is that it's not how book smart you are - although it is advantageous to be able to process information :rolleyes: - but how "street smart" you are.

Anyone else think that to be true?

I agree with you. Occasionally you find a person who is both IQ smart and street smart. That is the type of person I'd like working for me. There is also mechanical ability, artistic ability and other factors in evaluating a person IMO.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sometime ago in the course of looking something up I found these IQ scores for the following American politicians:

Richard Nixon 147

Bill Clinton 137

Al Gore 134

George W Bush 119

JFK 119

One thing I see to be true a lot of the time is that it's not how book smart you are - although it is advantageous to be able to process information :rolleyes: - but how "street smart" you are.

im amazed that clinton can be so smart and yet so dumb enough to get caught.......... ;) nixon too for that matter.. but for different reasons of course...........lol.........btw to answer your question steff.. clinton sure did have street smarts.. he knew where to get a free whore, in a city hookers run rampid ....... :o

Richard Nixon 147

Bill Clinton 137

Al Gore 134

George W Bush 119

JFK 119

im amazed that clinton can be so smart and yet so dumb enough to get caught.......... ;) nixon too for that matter.. but for different reasons of course...........lol.........btw to answer your question steff.. clinton sure did have street smarts.. he knew where to get a free whore, in a city hookers run rampid ....... :o

The problem with those kind of people is that they think they are smarter than everybody, and for the most part they are. But they are not smarter than everyone else combined and that ends up being their downfall.

The reviver of old dead threads is here once again. After doing some research and conferring with those who know more about this I've learned that there is a rough consensus about what constitutes a reliable IQ test. A good IQ test should have Numerical/Mathematical, Logical, Verbal, Visual Spatial, Technical, General Knowledge and Speed components to it.

Richard Nixon 147

Bill Clinton 137

Al Gore 134

George W Bush 119

JFK 119

Common sense and IQ scores are not related.