April Fools Day Thread: Joe Crede and Nick Masset dealt to SF

knightni

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 01:03 PM)
Lol, I might have been fooled if the same thing didnt happen the past 2 years.

Didn't The Score do this once, saying that Griffey was coming to the Whitesox? I may have my memories mixed up though.

Anyways, good April Fools! I would be lying if I said you didn't get me for a sec (at least until I got myself 'Rick Rolled').

QUOTE(southsidehawkeye @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:24 PM)
Didn't The Score do this once, saying that Griffey was coming to the Whitesox? I may have my memories mixed up though.

Anyways, good April Fools! I would be lying if I said you didn't get me for a sec (at least until I got myself 'Rick Rolled').

but where would he play!? :huh

haha yeah its overused and certainly old by now (i mean it is 2.5 years later) but hey i couldnt resist from saying it

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:59 PM)
Yeah you would have to try harder to get my hopes up for that .. I wish but no ... that was like the joke today at school .. Crede being traded IF ONLY

Really?

I'm famous at your school?

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:02 PM)
Really?

I'm famous at your school?

no .. but as soon as I walked into my first period today my one friend shouts Ozzie Guillen got fired, and I shot that one down real fast, apparently everyone else he did it to believed him. But some other people were like Crede got traded ... horrible april fools day, besides what we did in 7th period but it wasnt sports related

QUOTE(Want2Repeat @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 07:04 PM)
On his show, Jim Rome said today, people who try to pass off April Fools jokes are essentially lame. He specifically gave the scenario of somebody saying, hey, did you hear the Red Sox traded Josh Beckett to the Yankees?

Rome went to the school of lame assbaggery, so he has no room to talk.

QUOTE(Want2Repeat @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 07:04 PM)
This thread fits right into his rant.

:crying

QUOTE(Want2Repeat @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 06:04 PM)
On his show, Jim Rome said today, people who try to pass off April Fools jokes are essentially lame. He specifically gave the scenario of somebody saying, hey, did you hear the Red Sox traded Josh Beckett to the Yankees? This thread fits right into his rant.

If you ask me, it sounds to me like Jim Rome has fallen for his share of April Fools trade rumors.

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 07:19 PM)
Rome went to the school of lame assbaggery, so he has no room to talk.

:crying

While I may not agree with your tricks and assbaggery, I'll defend to the death your right to trick and assbag.

:usa

QUOTE(Want2Repeat @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 06:04 PM)
On his show, Jim Rome said today, people who try to pass off April Fools jokes are essentially lame. He specifically gave the scenario of somebody saying, hey, did you hear the Red Sox traded Josh Beckett to the Yankees? This thread fits right into his rant.

This from a man that stooped so low to call Jim Everett, Chris Evert. Yeah, I'll take him seriously......

Alright, I think that I've personally alienated enough of you today.

Sorry for the disappointment you received when you found out that my joke was false.

Here's hoping that it comes true before the end of the season.

:cheers :gosox1:

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 07:37 PM)
This from a man that stooped so low to call Jim Everett, Chris Evert. Yeah, I'll take him seriously......

I take it you've never had a verbal slip-up before. That's really good for you...