Grandstand

Controlled Chaos

FYI and I'm not sure why this is the case and when I asked I didn't really get a straight answer. But if you buy a custom authentic jersey online it's about 20 bucks cheaper then if you buy it in the store.

Online custom jersey is 179.95, tax is 16.20, total $196.15(shipping would add another $9.95 so grand total would be $206.10)

In Store custom jersey is 199.95, tax is 17.99, total is $217.95

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 02:04 PM)
FYI and I'm not sure why this is the case and when I asked I didn't really get a straight answer. But if you buy a custom authentic jersey online it's about 20 bucks cheaper then if you buy it in the store.

Online custom jersey is 179.95, tax is 16.20, total $196.15(shipping would add another $9.95 so grand total would be $206.10)

And you made sure everything is exactly the same? I'm thinking something is slightly off.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
And you made sure everything is exactly the same? I'm thinking something is slightly off.

It's identical...I called and after not knowing what to say to me...the dude finally said...yeah it turns out...it's a few dollars more 5 or 10 if yo ubuy it in the store. I'm like yeah..that sounds pretty screwed up and he said yeah I know...that's what she just told me though.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:04 PM)
It's identical...I called and after not knowing what to say to me...the dude finally said...yeah it turns out...it's a few dollars more 5 or 10 if yo ubuy it in the store. I'm like yeah..that sounds pretty screwed up and he said yeah I know...that's what she just told me though.

The site has no overhead. Let's say the place you're buying it from (Pro Image, for example - it's a sports merchandise store out West) rents a space in the local mall. They have to pay the lease for that location, the cashiers that work there, etc. A website doesn't have those expenses, therefore they can charge less.

I dont know, I did have a city education, but that sounds closer to $10 than $20 to me :huh

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 08:57 AM)
I dont know, I did have a city education, but that sounds closer to $10 than $20 to me :huh

I also had city education and the jersey itself is $20.00 more. That's all I'm saying. Same jersey, same stitiching, same name, same number, go to store 199.95 go online 179.95. Was just trying to give peeps a heads up if they were thinking of buying.