Cool New Google Feature

Texsox

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/customtime/index.html

How do I use it?

Just click "Set custom time" from the Compose view. Any email you send to the past appears in the proper chronological order in your recipient's inbox. You can opt for it to show up read or unread by selecting the appropriate option.

Is there a limit to how far back I can send email?

Yes. You'll only be able to send email back until April 1, 2004, the day we launched Gmail. If we were to let you send an email from Gmail before Gmail existed, well, that would be like hanging out with your parents before you were born -- crazy talk.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:46 PM)
That depends...has the email with today's date been sent backwards in time or not?

My Flux Capacitor router only activates as packets approach the speed of light, and hit 88mph. Now if I can get my trusty firewall to get the correct power output we can transport the entire internet back into the 1800s.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 04:49 PM)
My Flux Capacitor router only activates as packets approach the speed of light, and hit 88mph. Now if I can get my trusty firewall to get the correct power output we can transport the entire internet back into the 1800s.

And what would the correct power output be, by the way?