May a curse be on your house, oh tribe of Cleveland!

knightni

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 06:50 PM)
Substitute Crede, Uribe, and Ramirez with Fields, Ramirez, and Anderson and I would feel so much better with our team.

I think you're in a big club there.....

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 07:51 PM)
Id give Anderson a game then cross him out and put in CQ .. and thats only me being nice .. I would so rather see CQ in there

yeah, i like quentin over anderson too....but im at least for anderson playing over uribe, with ramirez to 2b....that said its gonna suck when owens gets back and we have owens in center and ramirez back to AAA with uribe still playing 2b

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 08:04 PM)
man my mlb.tv is wayyyyyyyyyyy behind

if you reload it, it will jump ahead....especially if you are watching on 1.2M, it tends to lag here and there and fall way back...reloading it will bring you back somewhat up to speed...or just use the 800K feed, that tends to lag behind less

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 12:05 AM)
Another DP. A lot of babd memories coming back now.

We have 2 guys with even an ounce of speed in this lineup....if you try to play station-to-station against guys like Carmona and Westbrook, you will hit into a lot of double plays.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 08:11 PM)
How many more innings before people start calling for Walker's head?

thats not even a dunk in your avatar! he came up like 2 feet short...ill never understand why people loved that so much, i mean it was a cool idea...but he didnt execute it

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 12:11 AM)
How many more innings before people start calling for Walker's head?

You won't hear that from me this year...if this team struggles offensively or pitching, it should be KW's head on the line. He gave up all of our resources for this product.

Get rid of that hitting coach today! B) Actually not letting Carmona get himself into trouble is the problem. If he is wild take some pitches and wait till he has to groove one. If he gets his control back he can be one tough cookie.