what in the bloody hell do you look like

Heads22

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 04:39 AM)
People that drink= pathetic grinders

People that dont= great dancers

gotcha

You took that the wrong way and you know it.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:52 AM)

After that pic, you're lucky to have had another three minutes :lol:

:huh

Edited by The Beast

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 03:40 PM)
Not real sure why you would make that face for a picture,

soxpiczq6.jpg

Is that a beer in his hand? I think we have your answer :lolhitting And I hope that wasn't his first . . .

*taking deep breath*

Maggsmaggs...you look nothing like him.

WHarris1...see above.

Chaos...did we really need the word "Proof?" I mean, I know the idea was to show yourself, but we don't NEED you to actually WRITE proof on it!

QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 06:24 AM)
C0.jpg

Posing as Lenin, with Mr. Sunglasses as Trotsky. In happier times.

5.jpg

In front of the mic, opening a fundraiser for the Vagina Monologues with a dance and then poems by Lucille Clifton.

LUp.jpg

Puffier hair, on the day of my biggest competitive defeat.

LOntheoffensive.jpg

In a debate round.

LSoccer.jpg

Preparing for a soccer match.

If you can't tell, I have very different faces depending on whether or not I've shaved, what I'm wearing and what sort of hair I have at the time.

obviously a UIC guy here.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
So, what's the story behind this picture?

:cheers

Believe it or not, I was playing baseball. :D

It's from a series of charity based games we play every Summer, alternating between Chicago and Colorado. A friend of mine rents out various stadiums for us to play in, and we play a series of games with experienced and non experienced players (we try to keep the teams balanced so one doesn't get crushed). It's a best of 5 series over two grueling days. Aside from that, I dabbled in adult leagues with a friend of mine in Indiana, etc...however, my skills have seriously eroded as I haven't played in two years now.

I am hoping to return this year to play for the charity games, as it will be located in the Chicago area...he always gets us a nice stadium to play in so I never pass it up unless life prevents me from playing. :/ I wish I could play in a real league again, but time simply doesn't permit, especially this year as I'll be getting married later this Summer.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 01:52 PM)
Was he playing for HS, College, or was he in the minors?

HS lol. I'm 30 years old in that picture. :D Everyone thinks I'm a little kid when I have a baseball uniform on.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 02:59 PM)

It's from a series of charity based games we play every Summer, alternating between Chicago and Colorado. A friend of mine rents out various stadiums for us to play in, and we play a series of games with experienced and non experienced players (we try to keep the teams balanced so one doesn't get crushed). It's a best of 5 series over two grueling days. Aside from that, I dabbled in adult leagues with a friend of mine in Indiana, etc...however, my skills have seriously eroded as I haven't played in two years now.

I am hoping to return this year to play for the charity games, as it will be located in the Chicago area...he always gets us a nice stadium to play in so I never pass it up unless life prevents me from playing. :/ I wish I could play in a real league again, but time simply doesn't permit, especially this year as I'll be getting married later this Summer.

Nice!

Here I was hoping that you got to play in the minors. :notworthy

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 02:10 PM)
Nice!

Here I was hoping that you got to play in the minors. :notworthy

In that case...

I was playing minor league baseball for the Dayton Dragons. http://www.daytondragons.com/

Better?

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 02:34 PM)
Sweet!

That makes your story MUCH better!

:cheers

Oh, I almost forgot. In my final season I batted .378 with 54 stolen bases and a .400 OBP, things were looking up for me at that time...and then the Cubs farm system traded for me thus ending my baseball career forever.

I just couldn't play for them.

:gosox3:

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 03:38 PM)
Oh, I almost forgot. In my final season I batted .378 with 54 stolen bases and a .400 OBP, things were looking up for me at that time...and then the Cubs farm system traded for me thus ending my baseball career forever.

I just couldn't play for them.

:gosox3:

Damn.

You forgot about the Nazis, Super Models, Pirates and reanimated monkey corpses.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 01:43 PM)
Damn.

You forgot about the Nazis, Super Models, Pirates and reanimated monkey corpses.

I leave that stuff out in order for it to sound more believable. If I had told you the rest of the story, which DID involve Pirates, Super Models, reanimated monkey corpses, Nazis and an assist from Indiana Jones himself, you probably would have doubted my story.

Even though *all* of that did happen.