Gavin "Pretty Boy" Floyd vs. D-Train, Going for three!

TitoMB345

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 04:02 PM)
Renteria was slow in getting back to first after a deep fly out. Quentin got him out at 1st on a laser beam throw to PK.

I guess Edgar wasn't expecting the kid to be able to throw it 200 feet on the fly.

Now Gavin wastes it by allowing a 2 out walk and then a bomb. :eyeroll:

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 05:03 PM)
gavin. that'll teach you to allow two out walks.

i thought he got really pinched in that AB against jones...especially on the last pitch, god it seems like im commenting on the umps all the time

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 09:05 PM)
that was a good piece of hitting by Inge.

i get the feeling the kitties will get their first win today - they're getting some good wood on the ball.

Floyd just doesn't seem to have the stuff that can fool hitters. Hopefully their middle of the order stays quiet, and our offense can fight back.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 04:05 PM)
i thought he got really pinched in that AB against jones...especially on the last pitch, god it seems like im commenting on the umps all the time

You have the right, the umps have blown fat donkey dicks all year against us so far.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 04:04 PM)
2-0...sat on the fastball in and got it....fox just showed that was inge's wheelhouse

That wasn't a bad pitch though, as a matter of fact it was a good pitch, fastball up and in. Gavin just got beat on it.