So if we rattle off a win streak here...

Princess Dye

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 02:08 AM)
I'm not willing to hand Danks the crown of bonafide #3 starter just yet. Let's see how his new pitches go over the second time around the league.

I have this feeling that the more opponents see of him, the more adjustments that they will make.

I had a really good feeling about Danks last year and I was never as worried about him as a lot of people here were. He has good enough stuff, and he has the right mental makeup so that even if they're hitting off him, he just keeps giving it to them until he's done, and will forget about it the next day just like Buehrle. Last year he was just missing another off-speed pitch, so teams would figure him out after they saw his pitch arsenal but now that he has this cutter, that's a pretty big deal. He can really control a game now in a way he couldn't do in his rookie year.

I'm ok with Swisher batting leadoff, but if we got Roberts that would be a plus over Uribe.

Roberts

Cabrerra

Thome

Konerko

Dye

Swisher

Pierzynski

Crede

Quentin/Anderson/Owens

That's a nice lineup.

We already have a nice lineup.

If we got Roberts, this would not be an option. I guarantee we would end up sending at least one of them back to the O's.